From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Only the test can determine your type”
edit What Type Are You?
Take the Myers-Briggs test and sign your name under the heading below which matches your result! If you sign with ~~~, your name will be placed without a timestamp.
Let me emphasize. TAKE THE MYERS-BRIGGS TEST! The descriptions on the headings below are severely anecdotal generalizations, and not absolute law. For example, you could be an INFJ type without being a doctor of evil. Only the test can determine your type. Oscar Wilde said so.
edit INFP - The terrorists
--KatyJane 03:41, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
--Zowayix 12:16, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
--Kastor 06:55, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
edit INFJ - The doctors of evil
edit INTP - The mad scientists
edit INTJ - The conspiracy theorists
- Raven_1959 | Complaints Desk | Site 10:48, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- 06:53, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- KeineLust90 03:34, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- ~PianoWizzy 14:19, December 13, 2011 (UTC) -- but we're serious. You're all going to die!
edit ISFP - The MySpace users
edit ISFJ - The sobbing geeks
edit ISTP - The fountains of UnKnowledge
edit ISTJ - The cogs of the UnMachine
edit ENFP - The terrorists ...who shouldn't be using the Interweb
edit ENFJ - The doctors of evil ...who shouldn't be using the Interweb
- DrStevesMagicDrink (I somehow successfully avoided being raped by cartoon bears.)
edit ENTP - The mad scientists ...who shouldn't be using the Interweb