From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Mercedes Benz
German efficiency as its finest, Hitler worked on these during his last few days of his life along with other stuff and was soon brought into fruitition by Daimler
Mercedes-Benz traces its origins to Karl Benz's creation of the first petrol-powered car, was popular during Germany's Nazi period. Adolf Hitler was known to have driven multiple of these cars during his time in power, with bulletproof windshields, becuase Mercedes Benz were better than those god awful VW Beetles.
AMG makes all their cars even better so they get supercars!
Since its inception, Mercedes-Benz had maintained a reputation for its quality and durability. They are pretty much the best cars in the world, i aint joking here.
edit Product Range
Get one of the best cars in the world today!
- A-Class – Hatchback (was a branded Smart yet they own Smart, now looks awesome)
- B-Class – Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV)(Family Car)
- C-Class – Saloon, Estate & Coupé (Small, awesome, owned by people in 20's)
- CL-Class – Luxury Coupé (Slightly longer for those with a big penis, but can't afford an E or an S)
- CLA-Class – 4 Door Coupé (Muscled up C Class)
- CLS-Class – 4 Door Coupé (Fairly rich mans car)
- E-Class – Saloon, Estate, Coupé and Cabriolet (Not as rich mans car)
- G-Class – Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) (German Land Rover, Hitler approved)
- GL-Class – Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) (Buffed CLA)
- GLA-Class – Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) (another asthetic difference)
- GLK-Class – Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) (If C Class was buffed up)
- M-Class – Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV)(Tendency to be owned by Gypsies or Gold diggers)
- R-Class – Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) (Wealthy Family car)
- S-Class – Luxury Sedan. (Rich mans car)
- SL-Class – Roadster (Nice ride, owned by rich people who trade luxury for speed and can't afford AMG)
- SLK-Class – Roadster (Womans Roadster due to it being smaller)
- SLS AMG – Coupé and Roadster(Old Beauty)
|It is requested that an image or images be included in this article to improve its quality.|