May 30: Memorial Day in the United States (2011); Lod's Massacre Appreciation Day (Puerto Rico)
- 1431 – National hero of France Joan of Arc is burned at the stake in Rouen, France, after being convicted of wizardy for being able to produce milk from her breasts.
- 1941 – The first Axis of Evil Hot Dog Eating Competition (pictured) held in Rome.
- 1967 – Wilbur Wright's ghost manifests itself in the body of an otter.
- 1984 – Big Brother watches you.
- 2002 – Slow day for Uncyclopedia editing.
- 2003 – Slow day for Uncyclopedia editing.
- 2004 – Slow day for Uncyclopedia editing.
- 2005 – Natalee Holloway goes missing on a slow day for Uncyclopedia editing.
- 2013 – God recreates Earth, starting with Uncylopedia.