From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 1453 - Hundred Years' War finally ends. France win after a penalty shoot-out.
- 1587 - The Puritans sit down with the Native Americans and appreciate the hospitality. The Native Americans do not appreciate the smallpox.
- 1874 - Husbands in New York appreciate New York's one and only "Your Husband's Penis Appreciation Day."
- 1956 - Patrick Batemen beats his own record for number of prostitutes killed in one night. (36)
- 1991 - President George H.W. Bush declares May 21st Appreciation Day Appreciation Day, making it the first day of appreciation to appreciate itself.
- 2004 - Che Guevara rises from the dead only to see his image as the label of capitalist corporation. His brain catches on fire.
- 2011 - God doesn't rain Hell on Earth.