March 8: International Talk Like Caveman Day
- 100,000 BC - Legendary inventor Org invent wheel, make move mud less hard.
- 200 BC - Ancient Greeks invade Troy when Trojan Queen talk like pirate not caveman.
- 1884 - Oscar Wilde revitalize Talk Like Caveman day; read to crowd from primitive work Lord Arthur Savile's Crime and Other Stories.
- 1917 - Manfred von Richthofen, also known Red Baron, kill nineteen enemy plane, only credited two since two highest caveman number.
- 1933 - Inflation and bad crop yield force Old McDonald close farm, sell livestock and murder-wagon
- 1998 - Six Flag introduce controversial policy; eject people not talk like caveman.