From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Manchester is the name of two grimy urban sites of the Industrial Revolution.
- If you fancy driving on the left, please consult the article Manchester, England. There are also articles on nearby towns, such as Wigan, Billinge, Salford, Exetera.
- If youse have a Jones to drive on the right, check out the article Manchester, New Hampshire. And get a load of Nashua too.
Manchester can also refer to:
- Manchester City, which refers neither to the city on the left nor the city on the right, but to a football club.
- Manchester United Football Club, which is another football club, not united with Manchester City.
- Greater Manchester is the county containing the Manchester where they drive on the left. The county containing the other one is Hillsborough, by the way.