In the news
On this day...
September 30: (Formerly) Lol-iday of Italy., Get in a Drunken Knife Fight Day, Pastafarian New Year.
- 903 BC - The Game spins itself into existence and makes you LOSE!
- 1399 - Burt Lancaster deposed Richard Burton to become Henry IV, King of England.
- 1452 - First printed book, the Johann Gutenberg Bible followed closely by The Girls of Gutenberg Press and The Gutenberg Bible, lingerie edition.
- 1677 - Lol-iday was first proclaimed on the planet of Italy.
- 1679 - The last occurance of Lol-iday, due to the forced slavery of the Umpalepuanians by Caesar.
- 1702 - First all female orgy is held in Greece.
- 1813 - Battle of Bárbula: Simón Bolívar defeats Santiago Bobadilla in a drunken knife fight.
- 1911 - Sir Barnabas Poleaxe discovers Belgium
- 1924 - World Snooker Championship played in New York for the first time, Stock Market crashes afterward.
- 1925 - Ski-jumping was born in Lithuania.
- 1939 - Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin get caught in a Chinese thumb-trap. Reconsider global strategy and make pact of non-agression accordingly.
- 1941 - Adolf and Joe free themselves from the thumb-trap after exactly two years. Decide ass-kicking is on the cards again.
- 1947 - The World Series, featuring New York Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers, is televised for the first time.
- 1949 - The Berlin Airlift ends after millions of cubic feet of air were successfully transported to Berlin.
- 1955 - James Dean gets drunk, tries to get in a knife fight with oncoming car.
- 1984 - After Earths Transit of Mars The African Republic Upper Volta Changes it's name to Mars Volta
- 1986 - The Welsh are scientifically proven to be Charles Darwin's missing link
- 2000 - Lol-iday is celebrated in Paris. Rioting ensues.
| Colonization of the Week
|For the glory of her majesty|
Help us clear the ivy of crap,
and plant the seeds of humour.
Writer and Noob of the Month
GlobalTourniquet wins Writer of the Month for September in the typical fashion of some prolific writer who has been abscent for 2 years only to return with bold, new ideas for their writing! It should also be noted apart from the fact he is back that he is talented in what he writes and he does a fine job managing UnNews. So hats off to GlobalTourniquet, may he bring many, exciting articles to Uncyclopedia!
Seriously, we love you.
Noob of the Moment is the award that all newbies want and Sinner George has pulled that off excellently (being the second Greek to have this award!) It should be mentioned that his username is deceptive, he is actually a very good George writing new master pieces and getting on well with the dynamics of Uncyclopedia. You should congratulate him on this prestigious honor.
Hats off to you George, may you bbe with us for many
months years to come!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|31,447 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
This Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.