We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Section I. Any male constituent who has attained the Age of Twenty-One years shall vote for a nobleman of his choosing to represent him in the executive legislature. He shall freely cast his choice on a ballot in a designated voting bureau and deposit the ballot in a box. After all the constituents accomplished their duty of Citizenry, the box contents shall be dumped in the nearest river and the predetermined winner be announced to the People.
Section II. Any elected representative in the Land of the Free shall receive 10 slaves Free of charge, only shipping and handling to pay and shall be refunded if not satisfied before 30 days.(more...)
Yesterday's Featured Article - Power
Power . A word that is doubtless familiar to you and a concept you probably think you understand but yet, how much do we you really know about power?
That's correct, bodiless, unexplained, yet helpful italicised text! We know next to nothing about power which, in its majesty is in all things, if you can comprehend such a concept. It could even be within you! You could have power right now and be unaware of the staggering implications of that fact.
I could have power?
Quite possibly, I can usually tell very quickly whether or not somebody has power. I have power and as a result I feel a certain kinship towards others with power.
I'd love to hear more about power!
Of course you would! (more...)
Did you know...
- ...that Japanese ninjas are among those who have tried to find a way to get across the Great Wall of China? (pictured)
- ...that on 17 June 2007, Britain was mercilessly hit by an attack of 'falling water'?
- ...that paper beats rock, but guns beat everything?
- ...that every single day, we breathe enough air to continue living?
- ...that two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make an airplane?
- ...that Anonymous has written over 4,323,904,528 poems and 23,900,241 short stories, among a million other kinds of written word?
- ...that the sport of Water Polo can be greatly improved with the addition of sharks?