From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mad Scientists)
edit Form DX-467
The International Mad Scientist Convention Assessment of Presumed Knowledge
- The paper should be turned in after the alloted time: 100 minutes. All work done after this point will be disregarded. Time travel not permitted.
- Cheating is frowned upon; If you are caught, you are not IMSO material and will be disqualified. If you got away with it - well done.
- Mark the correct answer to the question with an X. Mad Scientists have no second thoughts, so the instructions on how to change your answer later is unnecessary.
edit Page 1 of 35
- When destroying the world with a 100m robot; the most important thing to pay attention to is:
- How you will fund your robot.
- How to hide the construction site for 10 years until it's built.
- Where to put the massive weakpoint that will instantly destroy the device.
- To buy the batteries, because that's what ruins Christmas.
- Why is a giant laser a good idea?
- You can effectively duct tape the British spy hunting you to the laser, killing two birds with one stone.
- The laser won't backfire as easily as - for example - a retrovirus would. 
- You can host really cool (and deadly) rave parties!
- What is the best way of performing a makeshift brain surgery?
- The classic trick: Make the subject listen to 50 cent, or read uncyclopedia, for 3 hours. Insert new brain after the old has completely disappeared.
- The "Vodka & stalagmite" method. (Extra useful if secret lab is located in Russia)
- Hypnosis. Why exhaust yourself when you can get the subject to do it himself?
- Some scientists are actually good, but release a scourge upon the world by mistake. How do you deal with those?
- This messes up whatever evil plan i had for the enslavement of man. I will have to quickly research means to travel to a parallel dimension.
- Another scientist releasing the doom of mankind makes me redundant. This cannot happen.
- I don't care - they are always the first to die from their own experiments anyway.
Please continue the test on page 2 if you can find it!
- ↑ Please return alive. They are not cheap you know!
- ↑ Except if you use it as a solarium
- ↑ The "Good me" from the other dimension could pose a problem though...