From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Quite a simple page, in the spirit of 1000 Uncyclopedians Typing Hamlet just write offensive lyrics and make me laugh.”
“Lyrics are for teenage girls, brah.”
Lyrics (in singular form lyric) is a way of expressing one's feelings through music. This is often used by musicians, emos and choirs. The lyrics theme depends on the genre of music.
edit Metal lyrics
- Metal lyrics mostly contains death, hate, presidents, death, drugs, world problems, death and God/Satan.
edit Pop lyrics
- Scientists are still trying to find sense in pop lyrics.
edit Disco lyrics
- Anything random. Mostly about dancing and rapists.
edit Emo lyrics
- Hate, depression, knives and emos. One exception is the girl Bill and her crew. They like to sing about reaching the moon.
edit Rap/Hip Hop lyrics
- Uninteresting and unintelligent stories about ugly cars, naughty bitches, and themselves. One exception is Eminem, who likes to sing about his mother and closets.
edit Choir lyrics
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! No, this is not a pornstars bed, it is an average choir. Though, some choirs prefer to sing about god and happy days, most choirs play angels sounding as barbarians.
- Santa's cock is warm and ready,
- He's come along to rape your teddy,
- Don't move or Santa may get confused,
- You'll end up worst than teddy,
- With Santa's semen in your belly.
- What's hate got to do, got to do with it?
- Who needs a Jew
- When a Jew can be annoying
- It may seem to you
- That I`m acting insensitive
- When you`re next to me
- If I tend to look furious
- It's cause I'm delerious
- I`ve got cause to be
- There`s a name for it
- There`s a phrase that fits
- But whatever the reason
- You'll never get it. Lard.