“Quite a simple page, in the spirit of 1000 Uncyclopedians Typing Hamlet just write offensive lyrics and make me laugh.”
“Lyrics are for teenage girls, brah.”
Lyrics (in singular form lyric) is a way of expressing one's feelings through music. This is often used by musicians, emos and choirs. The lyrics theme depends on the genre of music.
- Metal lyrics mostly contains death, hate, presidents, death, drugs, world problems, death and God/Satan.
- Scientists are still trying to find sense in pop lyrics.
- Anything random. Mostly about dancing and rapists.
- Hate, depression, knives and emos. One exception is the girl Bill and her crew. They like to sing about reaching the moon.
Rap/Hip Hop lyricsEdit
- Uninteresting and unintelligent stories about ugly cars, naughty bitches, and themselves. One exception is Eminem, who likes to sing about his mother and closets.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! No, this is not a pornstars bed, it is an average choir. Though, some choirs prefer to sing about god and happy days, most choirs play angels sounding as barbarians.
- Santa's cock is warm and ready,
- He's come along to rape your teddy,
- Don't move or Santa may get confused,
- You'll end up worst than teddy,
- With Santa's semen in your belly.
- What's hate got to do, got to do with it?
- Who needs a Jew
- When a Jew can be annoying
- It may seem to you
- That I`m acting insensitive
- When you`re next to me
- If I tend to look furious
- It's cause I'm delerious
- I`ve got cause to be
- There`s a name for it
- There`s a phrase that fits
- But whatever the reason
- You'll never get it. Lard.