Laws of Grammar
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 21:05, September 14, 2009 by 126.96.36.199
“The Grammar laws strong in me are.”
- Commas must be used, appropriately.
- Its important that we insert apostrophes in the right place's.
- always ensure Correct Capitalisation.
- Eye before Ee except after Tea.
- You shouldn't have been going to be mixing your tenses, did you?
- Always ensure that you never don't use the subjunctive clause to be avoiding indicating that the condition that was described in the noun clause isn't going to represent a present reality, previous future uncertainty, historic representative positivity or improbable past