“I am the eggman! They are the eggmen! I am the Walrus, goo goo g'joob!”
“Woah.. I can like.. see with my ears!”
Lysergic acid diethylamide or LSD for those who take it is an experimental drug which was adopted by the American pop-culture in the 1960s as an alternative to alcohol. After incorrectly interpreting ancient Vedic texts instructing them to pick mushrooms, hippies and rock stars everywhere became addicts of a class A semisynthetic psychedelic drug.
In the late 1960s, Timothy Leary decried LSD as "A menace to society", and called for its outlaw, but it was not until Bob Dylan released his 10th album in 1970 that LSD was finally made illegal in the public domain.
LSD can cause frightening side effects, including but not limited to: the enjoyment of Dark Side of the Moon, understanding the White Album, watching movies that star Elijah Wood, seeing patterns in the wall, digging music by The Misunderstood, going into outer space and back, becoming one with the grungy couch in the corner, finding a cat which repeatedly yells "NEOW NO MEOW" and doesn't run, and trying to stick the cat on a pair of Spring shoes , the ability to make your car turn into an air plane, the ability to discover and fully understand that a 90 degree corner just ends in two places at once (whooa), the ability to perceive reality as two separate screens playing distinctly different movies (when walking behind a companion), and having all the lights gone purple.
Many school children are currently feeling the effects, as the governments everywhere have made it compulsory for all milk cartons to be laced with the drug, in order to achieve a group of new-thinking individuals.
Everyday Uses of LSD
Commonly ingested at breakfast by meddlesome philosophers, this lovely head medicine can be yours for the price of a pizza. It can make space and time seem relative and subject to the mind, Jefferson Airplane may spontaneously appear in front of you and Timothy Leary's voice may echo softly through the room.
It is therefore recommended that one only experiment with this volatile substance under the supervision of a trained professional, such as a drug dealer.
Can Thus Be Used For:
- Entertainment during otherwise serious moments.
- Being a traveller of both time and space.
- Finally understanding The Doors.
- Getting high
- Knowing everything, in its entirety, all at once.
- Finding enjoyment from a pair of glowing squishy balls.
- Finding Waldo... and understanding where he has been and where he will be... and whoa mannnnnnn
- Enjoying Pink Floyd
- Watching day time television
Slang Terms for LSD
- Acid - Because it can kill you.
- Aunt Flo- This term gained popularity after Florence Nightingale broke the army record for quantity of toilet paper used in 24 hours.
- Low Sulphur Diesel
- Lick Some Dicks - Be careful when using this term, as people may misunderstand your meaning.
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds-After the weirdest song in the world. John Lennon may SAY it's not about LSD (yeah, right), but one day, THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!!!! NOOO! It was about Lucy she was just on acid at the time...
- LCDs A more-costly yet still-usable way of seeing images of things that never happened.
- 'cid - Slang used by people who are on Acid and therefore unable to pronounce it correctly.
- 'Blotter - due to the fact the police have to blot up your blood after it kills you, which happens at least 180 percent of the time
The world on LSD
- Pink Elephants
- Pink Floyd
- Timothy Leary
- Rorschach Inkblot Acid Test
- Acid trip
- Acid Rain
- HowTo:Drive a Car on LSD
|Mommy's Medicine Cabinet|
Aspirin | Caffeine | Chantix | Cheerios | Cocaine | Codeine | Coffee | Crack | Crack Corn | Ecstasy | Dexedrine | Haoma | HeadOn | Corn Syrup | Jesus Juice | Kittens | Laudium | LSD | Magic mushrooms | Marijuana | MDMA | Medicine | Meth | Opium | Poison | Prozac | Ritalin | Side effects | Soma | The World's Most Powerful Drug | Tylenol | Viagra | Walgreens