“This is as rigged as the 2000 presidential election!”
“Fucking thing sucks!”
“And Drew Brees stole his jacket from Martin Fry of the 80's group "ABC".”
Keith "How Dare You, Sir" Olbermann (born January 27, 1959), also known as the man with the Horn-Rimmed Glasses (aka HRG, "Liberal Dicksuck", or simply Spanky by his mother) is the finest American
fag television network analyst in the history of news. If you won't take my word for it ask Olbermann, he believes it as well. Besides hosting the most fair, well balanced and thought provoking (Well, at least by DailyKos / [Kitten]Huffingtonpost standards )MSNBC "news program" Countdown with Keith Olbermann, he also host other NBC shows such as Morning Keith, Hardball with Keith Olbermann, Meet the Press with Keith Olbermann, Mad Money with Keith Olbermann, The Keith Show, and The Keith Olbermann Show. It is important to note that Olberman's integrity is that of Lincoln, perhaps better. Keith lives in New York City in an apartment with his mother. It is Olberman's voracious reporting and his obsession for the truth that stopped U.S. President George W. Bush from repealing the term limits in the United States and seeking a presidency for life.
Born in New York City, United States, Olbermann's birth is the product of genetic engineering and artificial insemination. His mother, Marie Olbermann, was unwittingly convinced by the followers of Satan to become the mother of a child who, they assured her, will change the news. Olbermann's birth was unusual, not because it was done naturally with John "Mustache" Bolton (Mrs. Olbermann's boyfriend) but at birth he had the normal body of an infant boy and the head of a cocky middle aged closeted homosexual male with horn-rimmed glasses. Baby Keith refused to ever take off his horn-rimmed glasses, even during bath rime and sleeping. His close relationship with his mother, with whom he lives, is disturbing to a lot of people. He sleeps in the same bed as her, and once remarked that she had installed a camera in the bathroom to check up on him when he is taking a bath. Olberman was very critical of his childhood cat Miffy, usually going into long "special comments" about him while staring at what he pretended to be a camera.
He is a member of the Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye, and deeply enjoys their ritual of slitting small woodland creatures throats and watching them bleed out.
Olbermann was once targeted by Destro, who Olberman called "A tin-headed dickwad!" Destro was later taken out by The Burger King.
edit Special Abilities
Keith Olbermann has numerous special abilities. These include:
His Voice: his voice is so amazing that every liberal listening to him experiences an orgasm every two minutes. In addition, his voice is so powerful that every conservative listening to him explodes out of sheer rage.
edit The Great Terror
The Great Terror was a series of campaigns of political repression and persecution inside the NBC studies orchestrated by Keith Olbermann from 2008-2009. Olbermann, who steadily rose to NBC's number one position, sought to eliminate what he considered "Bushist" elements characterized by widespread police surveillance, widespread suspicion of "saboteurs", imprisonment, and killings. Estimates of the number of deaths associated with the Great Terror run from the official NBC figure of 3,000 to nearly 1 million.
- The first trial was of 10 members of the so-called "Bushist Ten", held in August 2008, at which the chief defendants were Joe Scarborough and Lawrence Kudlow, two of the most prominent former Bushist inside NBC. Among other accusations, they were incriminated with the assassination of Tim Russert and plotting to kill Olbermann. All were sentenced to death and executed.
- The second trial in October 2008 involved 17 lesser known figures including Rebecca Quick, Chuck Todd and Brian Shactman. Thirteen of the defendants were eventually shot. The rest received sentences in labor camps in Montana where they soon died.
- The third trial, in January 2009, included 21 defendants alleged to belong to the so-called "Bloc of Capitalists Bushists", led by Jim Cramer, former host of Mad Money. He was executed on the orders of Olbermann.
- There was also a secret trial of all people associated with CNBC, which Olbermann accused of promoting a pro-capitalist agenda. All remaining CNBC talent were sent to the labor camps inside Montana.
edit Keith Olbermann Quotes
“John McCain, you sir are not a war hero. You were captured, sir. A true war hero would have killed himself, sir, before giving himself to the enemy, sir. A real hero is me. Look at me, sir. Look at me. Drink it in. For I am true heroism risking my life by speaking against the powers that be. And people think you're a hero?! How dare you sir, HOW DARE YOU!? AND HOW DARE THEM!!??”
“[To camera #1] Now, for the Special Comment portion of this show I would to talk about former president, now fellow citizen George W. Bush. HOW DARE YOU SIR, HOW DARE YOU! [To camera #3] How dare you dare to have been president, sir!? How dare you!! You just walk away from your presidency and play a farewell address, HOW DARE YOU SIR, HOW DARE YOU! [To camera #2] How dare you, sir, HOW DARE YOU!”
“"That is why John McCain is the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD! HOW DARE YOU SIR, HOW DARE YOU!”
“Matt Millen, you draft a wide receiver every year. HOW DARE YOU SIR, HOW DARE YOU!”
“"I would trade all my success for a responsible pres-- pvvvvmppphhhhhh!!!!! Ha Ha Ha, Sorry!"”
“"As a Cluster B sociopath, I wouldn't have any problem slaughtering all of the conservatives of this world."”
- "Free Ira Einhorn!"
- "I never met a Fag I didn't want to tag".
- "The punishment John McCain suffered by the North Vietnamese is nothing compared to what he deserves now."