From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
June 7: Bus Stop Day
- 6001 BC - Blueprints for square wheel rejected in favor of triangular wheel.
- 6000 BC - Circular Wheel invented.
- 5000 BC - Wheel reinvented. Saying "no need to reinvent the wheel" coined.
- 215 BC - Archimedes is arrested for indecent exposure.
- 8 AD - Portuguese scientists invent the first electric toaster.
- 1221 - Heinrich the magical Unicorn becomes the first president of the North Pole.
- 1222 - Mary has a little lamb.......with gravy
- 1345 - Man invents bus stop several hundred years before inventing bus.
- 1444 - Thailand walks to the corner shop for a newspaper.
- 1555 - The bus is invented in Horsham, West Sussex.
- 1666 - The UN headquarters moves from New York to New York.
- 1700 - Aeroplanes were invented. 95% of bus-related companies collapsed.
- 1776 - On this date in 1776 the Carebear Cousins were born in an strange incident involving vinegar, a busted condom, and Bill Gates' mother. Care-a-Lot was never the same.
- 1777 - The first water powered bus is brought into service in New Atlantis.
- 1783 - The Montgolfier Brothers had a really good wash. It was indeed an impressive sight.
- 1905 - Norway files for divorce from Sweden after 91 years of marriage.
- 1973 - Tony Jaa waits for a bus to the coliseum so he can fight Bruce Lee.
- 2001 - Mary Poppins is brutally murdered outside Aldgate East tube station.
- 2003 - Mick Jagger still can't get no satisfaction.
- 2006 - Uncyclopedia introduces its fifty-ninth bus route, from Sidcup to Purley.
- 2008 - Absolutely nothing of note happened. CNN, Fox News and MSNBC all explode.
- 2009 - On the first anniversary of Absolutely Nothing Of Note Happened Day, the Bus Stops outside CNN and MSNBC explode (Fox only has limos).
- 2010 - Mick Jagger finally achieves satisfaction. His arrest at back of bus while doing so later plea bargained down to misdemeanor.