From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
June 6: Cat Polishing Day
- 6666 BC - Happy Birthday, Satan!
- 6665 BC - Happy Birthday, Santa!
- 6 - Computer geeks begin to worry about the transition to two-digit years, doomsayers proclaim the end times and the birth of Anti-Jesus.
- 1670 - The fourth dimension is discovered in Detroit.
- 1671 - The scientist who discovered the fourth dimension dies inside it.
- 1689 - The Bastille is stormed.
- 1690 - The person who wrote the above entry rebuilds it.
- 1789 - Sidcup is built in Margate.
- 1800 - Dinner time
- 1890 - Sidcup is moved to its present location.
- 1893 - Sidcup is demolished.
- 1894 - Sidcup is rebuilt as a town.
- 1900 - Centennial celebration of dinner time.
- 1946 - George W. Bush hits the US (with a big fucking stick)
- 1966 - 23 people visit McDonald's, only to find Wendy's replaced them. Arby's sues them for no reason.
- 1987 - The physical embodiment of the god of whores is born in a small general hospital in London to a family with too many cats.
- 1998 - Satan builds the Flex capacitor, but nobody seems to care.
- 1999 - The Millennium Dome sneaks off to the Bell and Dragon in Bath for a pint.
- 2001 - John The Baptist meets Jesus in the local Blue Peter Bring & Buy sale. He opts to buy the cross Jesus is carrying, but turns it down in favour of a My Little Pony annual.
- 2002 - Pie is eaten.
- 2003 - World shortage of pie day. Millions commit suicide.
- 2006 - The day of Satan, and my ex-wife's birthday! Coincidence?
- 2006 - Satan decides to put off Armageddon to celebrate his birthday with his cats.