June 4: International Deserved Child Abuse Victim Day and International Celebrate Yesterday Day
- 1452 – Christopher Columbus outvoted on naming the Santa Maria, "The Shitbag."
- 1776 – Thomas Jefferson asks for first two-week extension on the Declaration of Independence.
- 1863 – Rain causes International Celebrate Yesterday day to be put off until next day; mass confusion results.
- 1900 – John Jefferson of Oak Ridge, PA awakes from forty-year sleep. Dies of asphyxiation inside coffin.
- 1942 – The Battle of Midway begins with a surprise attack on Konami. (pictured)
- 1976 – Americans celebrate bicentennial of Thomas Jefferson asking for his first two-week extension on the declaration of Independence.
- 1980 – Every child abuse offender was released in Texas due to prison overcrowding and a decline in child abuse.
- 1989 – Many young people are gleefully beaten, killed, and abused in the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 2006 – June 3rd, 2006 is celebrated despite being International Celebrate Tomorrow Day.