From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 666 - Birthdays are popularised by The Devil.
- 1862 - Queen Victoria gives the first public display of Breakdancing at Wembley Stadium
- 1888 - Oscar Wilde heavily utilizes misleading hyperlinks when writing his article The Decay of Lying.
- 1912 - Tyler Durden reveals the first, second, and third rules of Fight Club.
- 1944 - President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares that today be "National Fracas Day".
- 1946 - Anna of Austria, Duchess of Bavaria, daughter of Ferdinand I is born.
- 1990 - A fat man is proved to be faster and far more deadly than all the ninjas in the world. Some random flies around Jupiter.
- 1995 - Toby Keith writes hit song, "Beer!"
- 2002 - Noted musical artist Jon Bon Jovi cancels a worldwide tour to focus on hair feathering.
- 3498 - Everybody dies. Nobody gives me a lolly.