From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
July 19: Swallows Return (Capistrano), Great Cat Feast (also Capistrano), Ice Age ends.
- 1545 - The Tudor warship Mary Rose sinks off Portsmouth, after leaving an outer porthole ajar in a storm.
- 1553 - Jean Grey (pictured) is replaced as Phoenix by Queen Mary, after holding that title for just nine days.
- 1870 – France declares war on Chef Boyardee, starting the Franco-American War.
- 1877 - 1st Wimbledon Tennis Championship is held, oddly enough, in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- 1989 - STACEY CHIN'S Birthday and Another attempt made by Paolo for a unique birthday message.
- 1992 - Actor Luke Perry reches the height of his celebrity and records a world-record 18 public service announcements in one day.
- 1993 - Award-winning author Rod Jensen publishes his work So Your Wife Wants To Become A Minister (And Other Solutions To Your Daily Problems) to great success.
- 2622 - Time Machines are invented, and history is re-written. All the above is rendered possibly false.