January 29: Echo Day Day.
- 1200 BC, BC, BC - Moses hears his own echo on top of Sinai and believes it to be the voice of God.
- 1939, 39, 39 - Yet today, day, day...I consider myself, self, self...the luckiest man, man, man...on the face of the earth, earth, earth.
- 1956, 56, 56 - Syd Barrett writes "Echoes."
- 2007, 07, 07 - System of a Down and U2 are finally respected for their obnoxious repeating lyrics.
- 2009, 09, 09 - Man scale officially discovered again and again and again
- 2010, 10, 10 - Ducks are officially banned from the Earth on Echo Day Day for their lack of an echoing quack.
- 4567, 67, 67 - Goats Goats, after their invasion of Earth Earth, kill everyone who celebrates Echo Day Da...
- 4570, 70, 70 - Small all all cult ult of of goats oats celebrate rate Echo echo Day ay in secrect ret....