January 15: Festival of the Yak (Uranium)
/ International Vandalize Wikipedia Day
- 4004 BC - The Yak begats Adam and pulls out his rib to give birth to another yak.
- 1787 - The Yak begats 535 people for the United States Congress. This is widely regarded as a bad move.
- 1986 - The Yak is irritated by Soviets, destroys Chernobyl.
- 1988- Johanna Hedberg Infamous Norwegian Big Brother winner (also famous for a line of clothes (C.U.N.T) made of skin from cucumber, fur from navy seals and nostril toddlers) is born and digested.
- 1992 - Yak Shaving Day replaces Festival of the Yak.
- 1995 - UN resolution number 377536 proposes that January be renamed Yakuary. Only Belgium, Nepal and Wales actually instigate this.
- 2001 - Wikipedia created
- 2001 - Wikipedia extensively vandalized.
- 2001 - The Yak begats Wikipedia. No one cares.
- 2005 - 10th anniversary of Yakuary marred when February gets really drunk, tries to hit on April, June, and Lindsay Lohan.
- 2006 - Millionth Wikipedia article vandalized. Nobody cares.
- 2009 - The Yak goes into hiatus. The world falls into a new dark age.
- 2010 - Return of the Yak predicted. Nobody cares.
- 2100 - The Yak returns, finds world destroyed by extraterrestrial Cows.