Internet Movie Database
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|TV/Movie News||IMDB TV||Message Boards||Showtimes & Tickets||Game Base, You Atari Nerds!||IMDB Pro|
Internet Movie Database (2006)
Kevin J. Anderson
Photo Gallery (9604 photos)
Showtimes & Tickets for 11111 (change location)
Tagline: Warning: film indexing has never been so arousing!
Plot outline: Four internet users are given the formidable task of searching the Internet Movie Database for clues to a mystery. The catch? The Pentagon will blow up if they don't! (more) (view trailer)
User comments: LIBERAL BIAS ruins film (more)
|Cast overview, first billed only:|
|Angelina Jolie||....||Glory Nubianas|
|Alyson Hannigan||....||"Red" McNubbin|
|Katie Holmes||....||Anna Mae Ryder|
|Adrien Brody||....||Lucky Seamus Flannery|
|Woody Harrelson||....||Win32.BogusBear.A@mm internet virus|
|Rock Hudson||....||Reanimated corpse #17|
|Sylvester Stallone||....||US President John Dostoevsky|
|Julia Roberts||....||Cynthia the librarian|
MPAA: Rated NC-17 for pervasive nudity and language, shocking images, extreme violence, and rude humor.
Runtime: USA:78 min, Belgium:129 min
Language: English, 1337, Klingon
Sound Mix: Falwin Mono
Certification: USA:NC-17 / Switzerland:MA / Canada:NC-17 / Singapore:PG
Awards: 3 nominations (more)
3 / 74 people found the following comment useful:
LIBERAL BIAS ruins film, 29 October 2006
Author: Rummy4'08 from the United States
How fiting that this movie was released right b4 the midterm elections in the United States, it is full of LEFTIST PORPAGANDA meant to sway voters. For example consider at the Chief of state in this movie. John Dostoevsky. He is a RUSSIAN not AMERICAN just look at his name. It is commie filmakers trying to turn this country away from it's gloryus democratic roots where everyone except black people and some others have a voice.
Morover, the PENTAGON is blown up in this film (oops gave away the ending, well its not worth seeing anyway so it doesnt matter!). Which is an obvious strike against the military that even now is liberating countries in the Asia. FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA is a shameful excuse for a fimlmaker. He insists on inserting his own political views into everything (APOCALYPSE NOW yeah, another film...about war what a surprise right?). I haven't seen anythnig else hes made but I am assuming based on INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE.
Trivia for Internet Movie Database (2006)
- According to the end credits, the film is dedicated to Matthew Broderick.
- Cynthia's seemingly impossible "slinky" dance is actually performed by an uncredited Andy Serkis. That is why the character's face is never shown in this sequence.
- Woody Harrelson reportedly received no money for this film, claiming he had "spiritual reasons" for his participation
- For a brief moment in the pit-of-acid table tennis scene, a demonic face can be seen on the surface of Red's paddle. Coppola has been mum on this, but close analysis of the film stock has revealed the face to be none other than that of Pazuzu, the possessing force in The Exorcist.
- Brad Pitt bowed out of the lead male role after contracting a virus on his computer upon opening the email offering him the spot.
- For secrecy's sake, the film was shipped in canisters marked Land Before Time 9.
- The film made only $700,000 its first weekend, despite a production cost of over eighty times that sum. The studio blamed "poor advertising choices" for the poor box office take, presumably in reference to the "viral" internet campaign that resulted in thousands of lost man-hours and millions in PC repairs.
- A promotional poster depicting Sylvester Stallone (as President Dostoevsky) receiving an injection of "Muscle Juice" was, according to the actor himself, merely a tetanus booster shot. His publicist insists that Stallone does not promote the use of recreational drugs.
- The bizarre circus sequence three-quarters into the film was, in a studio error, mistakenly taken from another film. It replaces the climactic chess game between Glory and the internet server infected by Woody Harrelson.
Goofs for Internet Movie Database (2006)
- Factual errors: Contrary to the voting sequence, Russian-born American citizens seeking office do not receive a "+4 election bonus."
- Continuity: During the spelunking scene, Rock Hudson loses another limb every time the camera cuts to his character. By the time he and Cynthia reach the top of the Congan Chasm, he is hanging on to the rope by his teeth only.
- Incorrectly regarded as goofs: The Pentagon does in fact have a central abacus rather than a computer, in order to protect against remote terrorism.
- Audio/video unsynchronized: During Dostoevsky's "Red Nation" speech, the sounds of gunfire and helicopters meant to accompany the next scene disrupt the audio track.
- Continuity: In the establishing shot of the "Battle for Middle Maryland" scene, the crowd of armed farmers is nearly endless. In the next shot the rebels number only about twelve.
- Factual errors: The film consistently misidentifies past US presidents; for example, it refers to FDR as "our fourth president." Furthermore, John Winthrop died long before the United States were established, and William Shakespeare never even set foot in the States.
- Crew or Video Equipment visible: As Rock Hudson strolls past the barn in his boxers during the third hoedown scene, the treadmill he is walking on is clearly visible, and the "barn" he is walking past is clearly drawn on scrolling paper.
- Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Rock, Paper, Scissors is an accepted way of breaking a tie in a presidential election. Refer to the elections of 1800 and 1960.
- Plot holes: Rock Hunson claims in an interview that Francis Ford Coppola killed him and his entire family. This has several times been proven false.
Message BoardsDiscuss this movie with other users on IMDb message board for Internet Movie Database (2006)
|Recent Posts (updated daily)||User|
|Tree symbolism in this film||arborman27|
|Stallone bad choice, should've gone with Van Damme||strtfghtr|
|Looking for F, 18-19, good body||studmuffin@_@|
|CONSERVATIVE BIAS kills this movie||ObamaWithaB|
|Mistake! Internet viruses don't have corporeal bodies||TeflonElbow|
|Angelina's accent - French or Thai???||mmmGOOD|
Get an iPod free of charge
Visit Euroipods today – receive a free iPod in return for
a) completing offers
b) reffering freinds to do the same
Starbucks' finest offer
Order two "Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice" at one time - get a free autograph by Jimbo Wales in return! Offer is valid until 31/5 - 2007.
- If you like this title, we also recommend...
- Madagascar (2005)