Internet Movie Database
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|TV/Movie News||IMDb TV||Message Boards||Showtimes & Tickets||Game Base, You Atari Nerds!||IMDb Pro|
Internet Movie Database The Movie (2006)
Writing credits (WGA)
Saul Bellow (written by)
Kevin J. Anderson (characters)
|Next US TV Airings:|
|Thus. Dec. 26||15:30 PM||HBO|
|Wed. Jan. 3||20:00 PM||HBO|
|Sat. Jan. 20||18:00 PM||HBO|
Photo Gallery (9604 photos)
Showtimes & Tickets for Chattanooga,GG (change location)
Showtimes:12:40pm | 3:45 | 6:50 | 10:05 (more)
Tagline: Warning: film indexing has never been so Arousing!
Plot Outline: Four Internet users and a police dog are given the formidable task of searching the Internet Movie Database for clues to a mystery. The catch? The White House will blow up if they don't! (more) (view trailer)
User Comments: LIBERAL BIAS ruins film (more)
User Rating: 1.6/10 (29, 979 votes) bottom 100: #1
|Cast overview, first billed only:|
|Angelina Jolie||....||Glory Nubianas|
|Alyson Hannigan||....||"Red" McNubbin|
|Katie Holmes||....||Anna Mae Ryder|
|Adrien Brody||....||Lucky Seamus Flannery|
|Woody Harrelson||....||Win32.BogusBear.A@mm internet virus|
|Rock Hudson||....||Reanimated corpse #17|
|Sylvester Stallone||....||US President John Dostoevsky|
|Julia Roberts||....||Cynthia the librarian|
Also Known As:
IMDb (USA) (promotional abbreviation)
MPAA: Rated NC-17 for excessive violence, strong language, frequent nudity, arousing bestiality and some disturbing images – all involving babies.
Runtime: USA:78 min, Belgium:129 min, North Korea:4 min (
Dictator's Director's Cut)
Language: English, 1337, Klingon
Color: Color (Note: Oscar Wilde and Rock Hudson appear in black and white due to technical restrictions)
Sound Mix: Dolby Digital
Certification: USA:NC-17 / UK:18 / Switzerland:18 (canton of vaud) / Switzerland:18 (canton of bern) / Canada:R / Singapore:R21
Anna Mae Ryder: Hey Glory, I think you've got a big thetan crawling up your back! Wait, NO!
There's actually three of them!
Win32.BogusBear.A@mm: ProTecTor sera operativo durante 30dias pasado ese tiempo
debera ReGistrar su copia siguiendo las instrucciones att:staff
Nyarlathotep: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...
Snapper: ARPH! WOOF! WOOF!
Awards: Nominated for 5
Golden Raspberries Oscars for Worst Picture, Worst Actor, Worst Supporting Actor, Worst Director and Worst Screenplay (more)
Why does the dog always survive in disaster movies like this one?
Why does my daughter's school teacher force her class to watch this dreadful movie every odd thursday?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
No seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS SHIT MOVIE, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever??!!
==Comments== User Comments:
-9 / 74 people found the following comment useful:
LIBERAL BIAS ruins film, 29 October 2006
Author: Rummy4'08 from the United States
How fiting that this movie was released right b4 the midterm elections in the United States, it is full of LEFTIST PROPAGANDA meant to sway voters. For example consider at the Chief of state in this movie. John Dostoevsky. He is a RUSSIAN not AMERICAN just look at his name. It is commie filmakers trying to turn this country away from it's glorious democratic roots where everyone except brown people and some others have a voice.
Morover, the WHITE HOUSE is blown up in this film (oops gave away the ending, well its not worth seeing anyway so it doesn't matter!). Which is an obvious strike against the military that even now is liberating countries in the Asia. GEORGE LUCAS is a shameful excuse for a filmmaker. He insists on inserting his own political views into everything (STAR WARS was a giant metaphor about the evil Republican empire!). I haven't seen anything else he's made but I am assuming based on INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE.
Also the lighting in parts was too glaring.
I have seen this movie and would like toon it
Trivia for Internet Movie Database (2006)
- According to the end credits, the film is dedicated to Josef Stalin.
- Cynthia's seemingly impossible "slinky" dance is actually performed by an uncredited Andy Serkis. That is why the character's face is never shown in this sequence.
- Woody Harrelson reportedly received no money for this film, claiming he had "spiritual reasons" for his participation.
- For a brief moment in the pit-of-acid table tennis scene, a demonic face can be seen on the surface of Red's paddle. Lucas has been opaque on this, but close analysis of the film stock has revealed the face to be none other than that of Pazuzu, the possessing force in The Exorcist.
- Brad Pitt bowed out of the lead male role after contracting a virus on his computer upon opening the e-mail offering him the spot.
- For secrecy's sake, the film was shipped in canisters marked The Land Before Time 9.
- The film made only $70,000 its first weekend, despite a production cost of over eighty times that sum. The studio blamed "poor advertising choices" for the poor box office take, presumably in reference to the "viral" Internet campaign that resulted in thousands of lost man-hours and millions in PC repairs.
- A promotional poster depicting Sylvester Stallone (as President Dostoevsky) receiving an injection of "Muscle Juice" was, according to the actor himself, merely a tetanus booster shot. His publicist insists that Stallone does not promote the use of recreational drugs.
- The bizarre circus sequence three-quarters into the film was, in a studio error, mistakenly taken from another film. It replaces the climactic chess game between Glory and the internet server infected by Woody Harrelson.
Goofs for Internet Movie Database (2006)
- Factual errors: Contrary to the voting sequence, Russian-born American citizens seeking office do not receive a "+4 election bonus."
- Continuity: In the New York hangliding scene, Rock Hudson lands on top of the World Trade Center. However, in the next scene, a plane can clearly be seen hitting the building.
- Incorrectly regarded as goofs: The Pentagon does in fact have a central abacus rather than a computer, in order to protect against remote terrorism.
- Audio/video unsynchronized: During Dostoevsky's "Red Nation" speech, the sounds of gunfire and helicopters meant to accompany the next scene disrupt the audio track.
- Continuity: In the establishing shot of the "Battle for Middle Maryland" scene, the crowd of armed farmers is nearly endless. In the next shot the rebels consist of Barack Obama and a couple surfer dudes.
- Factual errors: The film consistently misidentifies past US presidents; for example, it refers to FDR as "our fourth president." Furthermore, John Winthrop died long before the United States were established, and William Shakespeare never even set foot in the States.
- Crew or Video Equipment visible: As Charlton Heston strolls past the barn in his boxers during the third hoedown scene, the treadmill he is walking on is clearly visible, and the "barn" he is walking past is clearly drawn on scrolling paper.
- Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Rock, Paper, Scissors is an accepted way of breaking a tie in a presidential election. Refer to the elections of 1800 and 1960.
- Plot holes: Rock Hudson claims in an interview that George Lucas killed him and his entire family. This has several times been proven false.
Message BoardsDiscuss this movie with other users on IMDb message board for Internet Movie Database (2006)
Get an iPod free of charge
Visit Euroipods today – receive a free iPod in return for
b) reffering freinds to do the same
Starbucks' finest offer
Order two "Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice" at one time - get a free autograph by Jimbo Wales in return! Offer is valid until 21/12 - 2012.
Email this page to a friend
| You may report errors and omissions on this page to the |