From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
International is a term mainly used to describe any event or competition open to American citizens. Events/entities that span multiple nations tend to use the term "Universal" instead (e.g. Universal Studios), in order to avoid confusion. The aliens from other parts of the universe are sharpening their law books as we speak.
- International Association For Important Unnecessary Acronyms
- International Monetary Fund
- International Museums Museum
- International Phonetic Alpha-Bits
- International Society of Prohibited Things
- International Student Terror Cell