Idiotic Table of the Elements
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Idiotic Table of the Elements is a listing of all the basic building blocks of matter. Certain columns of the table represent groups, or families of elements.
- The Allergens, sometimes called the Flowergens, are emitted by flowers, and react readily with the human nasal system, in both pleasing and unpleasing ways.
- Active Cheeses
- Filler Materials
- Substances which don't appear to conform to any given pattern are classified as Filler and stuffed in the middle of the table. Their uses and properties are largely unknown: for example, nobody is entirely sure what Minnesota is for...
- The Alcohols are known to cause increased levels of ambient Assium, and have been known to cause increases in Dissinum.
- Innate Abilities
- These elements are emitted by the brain during the use of psychic powers. Innate Abilities sometimes manifest in the presence of Tempertantrum and Hissifittium.
- The Fetishides are inert, mainly because the other elements will not interact with them directly. However, Fetishides have been known to manifest in the presence of members of the Alcohols family.
The Idiotic Table itself was first started by Greek scientist Idiocrates in 1430 B.C.E. The early table was much simpler, and only contained four elements: Flaemon, Wettium, Windon, and Dirtium. Eventually, the table was expanded as it was discovered that each of these 'elements' were actually made from others.
By 1800 C.E., the Idiotic Table of the Elements contained over 70 elements. However, new elements were yet to be discovered, and are, indeed, still being discovered. In 2004, an element known as Unobtainium was discovered, and put to use in a machine that could drill to The Core of the Earth.
The Idiotic Table of the Elements
|More Filler Materials|
Vegemites and Collegiates