HowTo talk:Survive a wiki vandal attack
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article is a great idea. But it could be expanded some more. Here are some ideas.
- What the admins should do during the attack.
- Optional supplies, which would include copies of policies, tools and special pages for finding vandalism, a link to the ban patrol, and the phone number for ordering pizza.
--Sbluen 02:05, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
- I thought I covered optional supplies in the second-to-last section (For the
SuicidalCourageous), though I think we can add the pizza to the standard list of supplies. And the admin division is a great idea. I should do that now! 05:03, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
- It's easier for me to report vandals because I have the links in my userpage. That way, I can report vandals and find ugly article without going through the community portal. That is why I added the link to the ban batrol part that you removed.
- And that pizza and the katana would be better for helping with the waiting, instead of just as random humor used in one section. So I added parts about them to the waiting section. --Sbluen 05:42, 2 July 2006 (UTC)