HowTo talk:Show your appreciation for the band Led Zeppelin
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Way Too Many Spelling Errors
I can see that there are way too many spelling errors in this article. Is this for effect, or was the writer huffing kittens? Just want to know before I get called a spelling Nazi for changing it.--Insane-Contrast 14:33, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
also it has nothing to do with the appreciation--Hoyman 17:07, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- This article is a piece of shit.184.108.40.206 08:28, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
Deliberate or not, the article has taken on the impression of a pre-pubescent teenager with the strange, misguided inclination that s/he is funny. AAaandd as a result, this article now smacks of shit. Its not funny. And it doesnt reflect particularly well on the potential for humour in the world - or on uncyclopedia.
My faith wanes.
- Don't like this page because you're a zep fan? Congratulations, brethren, we are being parodied. Hilariously so, I might add. We fans have been elevated, through parody, to the internet fame of someone who matters. - 19:22, Mar 20
- FEATURED!-- 15:39, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- I don't like this page because it's a piece of shit. If any article is written like this for "humorous" effect, I disregard it as a piece of shit, weather I'm a Zep fan or not. 'Nuff fucking said. Pasta of Muppets 10:41, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
I think the defining standard for true led heads is that we never, NEVER spell Led Zeppelin wrong. Anyone who does is not a fan, pure and simple. Not that I actually give a shit.
Wow this is pretty bad. I've seen some bad humor in my time but this surpasses most of that by far. I'd redo it...but the kid will get butthurt and it'll be reverted.
This. . . this is terrible. It's not even funny. Someone, please, delete this. It's a disgrace to Uncyclopedia.
- Uncyclopedia is already a disgrace to itself (?). --Roman Dog Bird 16:37, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
This is oviously an attempt at re-writing John Lennon's "In His Own Write" but far less funny. The deliberate "jabbawocky" misspelling stopped being funny when Monty Python called it quits.
edit Fan mail
Uggh...this article used to be funny. I can't believe how bad it is now. Uncyclopedia used to be funny. Note to writers: if no one laughs at you in real life, you are probably not funny. Find another hobby, ok? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 13:28, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- If it "used to be" funny then that "funny" version is still in the history. If that's the case, find it and restore the article to that state. Make sure you not inthe edit summary what you've done, and why. Keep in mind that all humour is in the eye of the beholder, so you may have the change reverted, but if that's the case talk to the person patrolling and explain what and why. I haven't read the article, or any earlier versions, myself, so I'm not about to start trawling through the history of this article to find the "best" version. (Note: If it mentions Chuck Norris, Grues, or Kanye West, it's not the best version.) • Puppy's talk page • 01:28 13 Sep