HowTo talk:Get your candy back off that baby
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I like the idea ! This looks promising !!--Romartus 20:34, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks! I know it's under construction but I'm not sure what to really do next. A few steps to getting the candy back? A couple of options? The original plan was for something more of a short snappy list, i.e.
- Let the little baby eat a few pieces for a few seconds,
- Subtly hint that you have to go meet your nephew.
- Look at your watch.
- Announce the tot has had enough candy and yank it back.
- Return candy to bawling child.
- Apologise to mother. Deflect questions about nephew.
- Say you really must be off and surely the little tot has had enough by now.
- Gently prise it out of his grip.
- Get bitten by fat lump and swear.
- Apologise profusely to mother for calling her child an "obese fucker."
- Offer baby another piece of candy.
- And so on... However, now I'm not so sure it would fit with the style of the article after such a long build up. --Nameable 20:25, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
On the lines that if the kid eats candy/sweets/chocolate it is BAD for it . Also bad for you too !
Also remember the saying is how easy it is to take candy off a baby. so how would it be if that kid was Damien - spawn of the devil or something. So perhaps a guide to check on the baby you are trying to retrieve the candy from ! --Romartus 17:48, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Are the methods intended to be left blank? I guess it illustrates the futility of the exercise, but it sort of drops off without closure. Time for a Stub tag? -Valark
- No, sorry it is unfinished. I had a construction tag, but it was removed. Sorry. I will finish it at some point, I promise. Nameable • ((mumble?)) • 20:52, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
edit STUPID CATS
Hey buddy...I still need your help!!! --16:00, October 15, 2011 (UTC)