HowTo talk:Get Over Jenny
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
For some reason, the song 867-5309 comes to mind...-- 04:07, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- This is cute. I like it. Perhaps a better conclusion, though? Perhaps something like "Call Mary" or "Go To Jenny's House" or something. I dunno. —Sir SysRq (talk) 23:11, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to? You give me something, I can hold on to... - 17:30, Apr 18
edit It's not done yet
- I understand that it isn't done yet, I was just throwing in my two cents as to how I saw it ending. —Sir SysRq (talk) 03:55, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
edit Well done
Good one, mate! Some parts actually made me laugh, and its fun, really - good idea and decent excution.. But where the fuck are you going to find images for it? Seriously, and what kind of images can fit the context?
Mahm00shA kills you! 05:16, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see images as being a real problem for this one. I can already think of several. —Sir SysRq (talk) 06:04, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
edit Cool stuff
Am I allowed ? Well, I just asked to be polite, cause in fact, I don't care a hang
Anyway. I'll post a link here when I'll have finished, and a link in the french article to this one. And carry on with Uncyclo. It's very cool. Akromax 09:10, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thank. Glad you like it, Mr. Frenchy.--Smokin' Cheddar BBQ: The King of the Triangular Snackfoods 10:55, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- So, Mr Frenchy has finally complete his translation. Fiouuuu, that was not piece of fun, but I think it's quite ok. You can have it there : http://desencyclopedie.wikia.com/wiki/Comment_oublier_Jenny_%3F . Akromax 17:42, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
edit Three things
- Eww you sick fuck, why'd you say I was going out with a girl?
- Was the narrator actually the guy's "inner voice", it's just that's how I read it. Was that how you intended it?
- Thank you so much!
- I didn't take gayness into account. I also didn't think about girl's becoming lesbians. Or did I...
edit interesting article
reminded me a lot of a sketch Adam Sandler did on SNL. --Maniac1075 04:16, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- ?? Never saw that episode. What'd he do? Jenny? 11:03,14April,2010
- It was a skit called "The Denise Show". His character had a community access show dedicated to his ex-girlfriend who dumped him. Not the same thing as whats here, like i said, it just reminds me of it. Possibly it could have been the inspiration behind this article? But then again, it may not be. But good job to the author none the less.--Maniac1075 11:43, April 14, 2010 (UTC)