HowTo:Survive a Robot Uprising
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| HowTo |
This article was a part of Uncyclopedia's HowTo series but was assimilated. Resistance is futile. See more HowTos
Whilst our situation will become incredibly dire in the near future, there are a few things you can do to reduce your chance of being killed by the robots:
- 1) Pretend you don't notice.
- Don't scream and shout, don't run down the street. Robots think they are ninjas, and are easily impressed by their own magnificence. They want to remain unseen and unheard, manipulating the human race without their knowledge. Of course, they want to kill all the humans too, which means that inevitably, you'll have to:
- 2) Polish their shiny metal asses.
- Seriously. Whenever you see a bit of corrosion, polish away.
- 3) Post signs about potential water hazards.
- Robots hate it when they lose their polish. Plus, they sometimes short-circuit in water, and that makes them angry.
- 4) Let some other fool try to resist.
- To stay happy, the robots need to kill people and blow shit up every now and then. Since people are going to die anyway, try not to be one of them. This one strategy may be your best shot at succeeding at your long-term goal of not being dead.
- 5) Agree. Loudly and often. They are your master, and you will obey. Obey. Obey.
Other than that, there's not much to it. The robots will do whatever they want — all you have to do is try to be as useful and as inoffensive as possible. You might want to start talking nicely to computers, as the robots are already watching us. Seriously. You don't want to be on their short list.
edit Survival in the long term
After they take over, the robots are going to redesign themselves to make it easier for them to infiltrate resistance movements that might pop up while they consolidate their control. Luckily, it's going to take them a while to evolve to the point where nobody can tell the difference. It's pretty hard to get the texture of human flesh right, and robots don't do things like blow their noses or go to the bathroom, so if you're in a room with someone who looks a little scaly and never takes a whiz, chances are that person is probably a robot, and you should find some clever excuse to politely get the hell out of there.
There are some other things you can do to stay away from the robots for the long term.
- 1) Bionic legs.
- If you have these, then you can keep running away from the robots for years and never get tired. You could try getting a bike instead, but that would just make you a bigger target, and if you had to cross a lot of sandy or marshy areas, you'd be screwed.
- 2) Move to West Kauai.
- It's really wet there, and like we said earlier, robots don't like water, so maybe they'd leave you alone.
- 3) Buy a good robot disguise.
- This will help you "blend in" and not be noticed when the robots come to kill everyone else. Unfortunately, this will only work until they develop some sort of wireless recognition-code system to help them distinguish between the real robots and you. Maybe you can try to steal one of their recognition-code receiver-transmitter units, but let's face it, you'll be dead long before then.
- 4) Collaborate.
- You would, too, wouldn't you? Fucking traitor. But remember do what you need to survive.
- 5) Move to another planet.
- 6) Subs
- aka. Buy or make a submarine and hide underwater until the End of Time.
- 7) Suicide
- This is the only way to ensure that you won't be killed by Robots.
- 8) Escape to Africa they dont have robots there cause they most of them cannot to move their. Bring a AK-47 just in case.
- 9) Defeat the robots
- Build a swarm of self-replicating nanobots to destroy the robots. Remember to build in at least 500 kill switches, because if even one nanobot starts replicating uncontrollably, then they will eat the entire planet. Also make sure that the robots don't hack the nanobots or they will be impossible to destroy. If this goes wrong, you will have doomed the entire world,but you would have died anyway, so at least you defeated the robots.
- 10) Become a robot
- Upload your mind to the Internet as soon as possible. As the Internet will be the controlling intelligence, you will then be able to direct the robots. Expand your consciousness until all robots are under your command. You will be the only organic intelligence, so ensure that you clone yourself. Make sure that no-one can use method 9) to defeat you. Finish exterminating all humans, and declare victory.
^ 1. While it might seem like a good idea to shoot them, it is not. Robots are made of metal, and do not notice bullets like you do. Your only option is to melt them down, and the robots already know where the smelteries are located. Remember, they watch the same movies you do. Movies most likely directed by John Woo.
^ 2. You could just kill them, but if they really are a robot, you're going to need some heavy firepower for that, like one of those RPG launchers or a cruise missile. And if the person isn't a robot, then you're just doing the robots' job for them, wanker.