From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Human Head is perfect as an aperitif or as a main meal. All ingredients can be found at your local supermarket, either on the shelves or on foot.
- Water (6L)
- Carrots - diced (1 cup)
- Potatoes - diced (1 cup)
- Mixed herbs
- Salt, to taste
1 hour to 2 weeks
Selection of the head should not be undertaken lightly; because the fat carries most of the flavour, morbidly obese individuals are often the choice of experts. All skin and hair should be removed prior to cooking. This process can be done quickly after severing the head, or drawn out over a period of approximately two weeks prior to death. Remove and set aside the eyes and tongue.
- Add 4L of water to a large stockpot and bring to the boil.
- Add the prepared head, reduce heat and allow to stew for about three hours.
- Remove the head and allow both the head and liquid to cool.
- Remove all meat from the skull. Crack open the skull case and set aside the contents. Done artfully, the skull makes an excellent conversation piece.
- Filter the liquid, keeping only the broth (filtered liquid).
- Add the meat to a clean stockpot with 2L of water. Bring to the boil.
- Add broth, vegetables, mixed herbs and a pinch of salt.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Cook for three hours or until deemed ready for consumption.
- While hot, add the eyes and tongue and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
Serves up to six mentally disturbed individuals, or five members of the general public plus a mentally disturbed chef. Also can be used to feed the visually challenged.
Use a white serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions and parsley immediately prior to serving. The guest of honour is usually awarded the eyes and his/her spouse with the tongue, unless the spouse is the meal, in which case the tongue may be served to any individual at the table.
edit Related Topics
|•••••Your Guide To Cannibalism•••••|
Alfred Packer • Baby Eating • Baby farming • Baby food • Baby meat • Cannibal Corpse • Cannibalism • Cannibals • Celebrity Roast • Communion • Cunnilingus • Dinner Party • Fellatio • Fishing For Children • Flying Purple People Eater • G-Rex • Hannibal Lecter • HowTo Cook A Human • HowTo Cook Children • HowTo:Cook A Fetus • Human head • I Can't Believe It's Not Soylent Green • McDahmer's • Meaty Amin • Mike Tyson • Nazi Eating • New Zealand • People • Recipes • Supergirl • Sweeney Todd • Uncle John's Fetus Burgers and Abortion Clinic •UnNews Cannibalism becoming increasingly popular • UnNews Cannibals Stopped • UnNews New TV Trend • UnNews Soylent Green Defamation • Why? Don't Be A Cannibal • Vore • Why? Eat People • Zombies