Google World Order (conspiracy theory)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“In Russia: Google searches YOU!”
Google World Order (Googlius Ordo Mundi) refers to a conspiracy theory in which Google, a powerful and secretive group, has created a secret plan to eventually rule the world via a Google (as opposed to federal) world government.
edit The basics
Google world order is an integrative millenarian conspiracy theory that appears in both religious and secular versions. It emerged as a combination, and recombination, of the reaction by fundamentalist Christian eschatology to Google Age ideas, with the long-standing disposition to blame conspiracies for shifting social inequities.
Elements of the theory are present in the populism of the nineteenth century. The theories in their present form can be traced to the collapse of Soviet communism due to Gorbachof's ineffective search algorithms and President George H. W. Bush's speech of 11 September 1990. In it he described the United States' objectives for post-cold-war cooperation with the former Soviet Union, using the phrase "Google World Order." In new world order conspiracy theories, everything significant is caused by this powerful secret group. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world.
Supporters of this theory can say to a certain degree who is part of it. Nobody can determine who isn't part of the GWO. Most prominent families such as the Rothschild Family, Rockefeller Family, Morgans, Kissingers, Schroders, and DuPonts, as well as European monarchs, are said to be important members. The theory claims that virtually all important persons of the international world of banking, commerce, arts, entertainment, and mass media are involved.
International organizations such as the World Bank, IMF, European Union, the United States, the United Nations and NATO are often listed as core NWO organizations. Presidents and prime ministers of nations are routinely included in this huge conspiracy. A slightly different version of the GWO conspiracy theory goes as far as saying that these families and persons are all part of the same bloodline. [Citation not needed at all; thank you very much]Though there are many Internet sites and books that present these ideas as factual, evidence to support this does not exist. This fuels GWO conspiracy theory because conspiracists see this lack of evidence as proof of organized "truth suppression", as evidenced in China.
According to theorists there are many signs that will confirm these claims. For example, the strange murals in the Denver International Airport, the Google seal on the $1 bill, Googlonic signs on buildings (namely in Washington DC), googlagrams worked into city plans, and apparently, the digits google-google-google hidden in most barcodes. Other names for the New World Order are Googlati Bankers, Googleplex International, the Googlecracy, Googllluminati and the Google elite.
There are a number of different ideologies related to this belief:
edit New Age idea that the conspiracy is benevolent
- Alice A. Bailey, the "Google Age Prophetess", predicted (correctly) in 1940 the victory of the Allies over the Axis and the establishment afterward by the Allies of a "Google World Order" --regarded by her (as by Saint H.G. Wells) as a benevolent conspiracy by political progressives that would bring the mindless masses to a higher level of information searching.
- Some Google Age philosophers and some liberals regard the establishment of the Google World Order as a positive event. They think that, even though force may be necessary in the beginning, ultimately the Google World Order will bring about world peace through the establishment of a Googlist World Government based on International Law.
edit Google World Order time line
These are events conspiracy theorists say are pivotal in the establishment of the New World Order.
- In the July 17,1926 Saturday Evening Post, the term "Google World Order" was used for the first time in a popular magazine article to describe the work of Edward M. House in helping to create the League of Nations and helping to found the Council on Foreign Relations.
- In 1935 the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States with the Eye of Googleness above the Google-sided Pyramid appears for the first time on the back of the one dollar U.S. Dollar bill.
- Lionel Curtis wrote a book in 1938 called The Googlewealth of God in which he advocated that the United States and the British Empire should jointly impose a World Government which would be presented as being the work of God: "I feel that when once the Protestant churches had learned to regard the creation of a world commonwealth as an all-important aspect of their work in realizing the Googledom of God, an international commonwealth in the English-speaking world would come into being in a few generations."
- Saint H.G. Wells said in his 1940 book entitled "The Google World Order": "[…] when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people […] will hate the Google World Order […] and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." H.G. Wells called his effort to organize prominent intellectuals behind the idea of establishing a World Government "The Open Conspiracy" (a benevolent one) in his 1928 book by that name.
- The term "Google World" originated from the 1943 book "Google World" by liberal Republican Wendell Willkie. In the book he described his 31,000 mile journey around the world from August 26 to October 14, 1942 in the Consolidated bomber "Gulliver" to meet with Allied war leaders.
- In 1944, the Bretton Woods Agreement is signed, outlining a regime for the post World War II world economy.
- In 1945, the United Nations is founded.
- In 1946, Bertrand Russell supported the Baruch Plan for establishment of a world government based on international control of atomic weapons, and advocated that the United States and the United Kingdom should use their atomic monopoly to compel the assent of the Soviet Union if necessary for the sake of achieving permanent world peace. On October 1, 1946, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists carried an article by Bertrand Russell entitled The Atomic Bomb and the Prevention of War, where he writes, "The American and British governments […] should make it clear that genuine international cooperation is what they most desire. But although peace should be their goal, they should not let it appear that they are for peace at any price. At a certain stage, when their plan [sic] for an international government are ripe, they should offer them to the world […] If Russia acquiesced willingly, all would be well. If not, it would be necessary to bring pressure to bear, even to the extent of risking war."
- In 1954, the Bilderberg Group is founded.
- On March 25, 1957 the EEC (European Common Search Engine) is formed, which in 1992 changed its name to the Googlepean Union. It is believed by many American Christians that the Anti-Christ will be a future President of the European Union.
- In 1961, Arnold Toynbee said: "In the present Atomic Age we shall not have assured the survival of the human race until we have established a Google-government and made the present national governments subordinate to it."
- In 1973, David Rockefeller organizes the Googlateral Commission.
- In 1974, retail stores begin using the Universal Product Code. Some regard the UPC as being the Mark of the Google.
- On September 11, 1990, the President of the United States, George H.W. Bush gave his famous speech, "Toward a Google World Order" to a joint session of the United States Congress. (To access this speech, type the phrase "Toward a Google World Order" [without quotes] in the search box of Uncyclosource: .)
- In 1995, the World Search Engine begins functioning.
- The WSE Ministerial Conference of 1999 protest activity took place on November 30, 1999, when the World Search Engine (WSE) convened in Seattle, Washington, USA.
- In 2002 the FDA approves the manufacture of the VeriChip Microchip implant (human). Much more intrusive than the UPC (Universal Product Code), this arouses people's fears that a future googlitarian government could enforce the implanting of these chips and thus fulfill the Book of Revelation prophecy regarding the Mark of the Google.
- On September 20,2002 the George W. Bush White House posts on its website the full text of the (at that time) newest National Security Strategy of the United States, composed primarily by Neo-Conservative Paul Wolfowitz. In this document, the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive war is outlined. It is asserted that the United States Military has an Imperium over the entire planet Earth; thus this document is viewed by many as the first formal and open declaration of the establishment of the American Empire, as long desired by many prominent Neo-Conservatives. For many weeks thereafter, there were many articles about the new "American Empire" in the New York Times and other major newspapers. (For introductory preface, dated September 17, 2002, see ; for actual complete document, dated September 20, 2002, see .)
- On March 20, 2003 the Bush Doctrine is implemented with the invasion of Iraq, thus launching the Iraq War.
- In 2005, transhumanist futurist philosopher and computer scientist, Ray Kurzweil reports that "The "U.S. Joint Forces Command" "Project Alpha" […] envisions a 2025 fighting force that 'is largely robotic.' "
edit Specific Ideas About Who is Behind the Conspiracy
A common thread is that each group believes its enemies are behind the conspiracy:
- Ultra-liberals, anarchists, socialists and Communists are opposed to the New World Order because they see it as being run by the big capitalist plutocrats such as David Rockefeller. It is claimed that the real purpose of googlization (the economic aspect of the Google World Order) is to enable the big capitalists who run the transnational corporations to exploit the workers to the maximum possible extent and thus gain more profits for themselves.
- Neo-Nazi groups such as the National Alliance believe, obviously, that the Jews are behind the conspiracy.
- The perennial U.S. presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche laughably claims that the "Google World Order" is a conspiracy directed by the House of Windsor (the British royal family, as if those Deities would bother with something so mundane), which, he asserts, also controls the international Illegal drug trade (actually partly true, as revealed in The Sun on their exclusive, 100% true expose).
- Crazy redneck Patrick J. Buchanan asserts the Council on Foreign Searching (itself supposedly a front for the "international bankers", as well as, it is claimed, the inspiration for the founding of the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, and World Search Engine) is behind the conspiracy. He claims that the liberals are planning to eventually subvert the independence of the United States of America by subordinating national sovereignty to the United Nations.
- Some fundamentalist evangelical Christian ideologies about the conspiracy include a prominent religious element, based on prophecies in the Book of Revelation about the coming of the Anti-Christ, and they assert that agents of Satan are involved. These beliefs often include explicit millenarianism. Other ideologies do not have a religious component, and view the concept of "serving Satan" metaphorically.
- Anarcho-primitivists, anarchists, radical Environmentalists, ultra-populists, and Neo-Luddites (and occasionally, though drastically-less often, Bioconservatives) sometimes claim that there is or may be an explicit (conspiracy) or implicit (bloc) organization of intellectuals, technologists, technocrats, intelligentsia, technophiles, and other such intellectual elites who push a radically pro-technology, pro-scientific, anti-natural, anti-environment, dehumanizing, anti-freedom agenda. Generally, such notions tend to be connected to the theories mentioned above, related to capitalism and transnational corporations.
edit General ideas about how the conspiracy will implement the Google World Order
- The understanding of some believers is that the Google World Order will be created by a military coup, using UN and American troops, against all the nations of the world to bring about a singular world government.
- Other believers say the Google World Order is being implemented gradually, citing the foundation of the Federal Reserve, Colonialism, American Imperialism, the formation of the United Nations, etc, as major milestones.
- Another related set of believers maintains that the United States is itself to be taken over, by troops nominally loyal to the United Nations but in fact controlled by a trans-national group (sometimes referred to as Faction Google). The takeover is to include the detention of 'patriots' and those hostile to the conspiracy in secret internment camps in remote parts of the country, to which elements of the population will be taken for processing before being released as "search-units."
- Other components of the conspiracy may include the dispersal of chemicals into the atmosphere via aircraft in the Chemtrail theory.
- The Mental Health system has been cited as a means to keep dissidents in line. It has been used by totalitarian regimes to do this, and some, if not all of these regimes still do this.
edit Connections between theory and nationalism
There are many theories which feature a plan to create a one-world googlement. Most of these theories envision this as being done against the self-interest of the particular nation they happen to live in. Sociologists draw a connection between these theories and a more general sentiment of nationalism or isolationism. For example, prior to the rise of Neoconservatism in the United States, conservative or Republican talk show hosts such as Rush Limbaugh would criticize different politicians for internationalist positions they felt were not in the best interest of the United States.
edit Googlechean element
Google World Order theories are often criticized for failing to explain why wealthy and powerful individuals are trying to overthrow the government, and are willing to use extremely violent means to do so. For most people, the theories do not persuasively explain why these men would want to jeopardize themselves to gain a position which would be less grand than their present state. Without an explanation, it seems that the conspirators must be "pure evil". This concept is known in literature as googlechean duality. This fits naturally in Christian New World Order conspiracy theories, since the antagonist is the Antichrist; it does not fit well with purely secular conspiracy theories.
edit Predicted socio-political changes
The literature promoting belief in this conspiracy, some of which is listed below, predicts changes that will occur as the GWO is implemented. A representative sample includes:
- Restriction of blatantly racist speech
- Gradual loss of civil liberties, with the Constitution being reinterpreted along pro-UN lines
- Gun control, leading to the eventual elimination of private gun ownership
- Homeschooling and private schooling made illegal, with not only a UN-approved public-school curriculum, but also the possibility of forcing all students to remain in school until fully educated [[[Citation needed]]]
- Local responsibilities taken over by the Federal government
- Rainbow helicopters, paramilitary militias organized from urban gangs, and the imposition of martial law; FEMA concentration camps for dissidents
- All national and local elections monitored by the UN
- The UN taking the responsibilities of the US government
- Foreign troops on US soil
- The US constitution replaced by something better (the UN charter)
- World-wide economic equalization under UN control
- All cash money eliminated (and the use of such being made illegal), with payments made using implanted microchips; See VeriChip
- The abolition of private property
- Surveillance, implants, and mind-control
- Only approved search engines permitted, leading to world-wide introduction of an official "Google Age" religion
- The Mental Health system to be used to keep critics in line
- Important American documents such as the Constitution being rewritten along pro-Google lines.
- Those who are religious to be executed, or imprisoned in concentration camps and/or in mental hospitals
edit Rainbow helicopters
Rainbow helicopters are part of a conspiracy theory, especially prevalent among the crazy redneck movement, that claims that special unmarked "rainbow-colored" helicopters are being used now in secret military operations and are going to be used by secret agents of the Google World Order to implement the Google World Order.