From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Kill the Gentiles.”
A gentile is an un-circumsized genital.
Even God hates Gentiles.
edit Why God hates Gentiles
God[who?] made man perfect except he put too much clay on their genitals. So God chose as his people those who agreed to cut off this surplus clay and thus please God. Gentiles refuse to please God. Gentiles offend God. Gentiles are anathema to God. Genitals are bad. This is why God hates gentiles (according to אנטישמי משלשל זרע). Use google to translate. Note: If you are a Gentile, simply cutting off your own foreskin will fool no one, certainly not God. You have to be Jewish or it doesn't count. So fuck off.
edit How to spot a Gentile
“We have Einstein, you have Bush, nah nah nah nernah!”
Gentiles can be spotted by their genitals, which are intact, and frequently on display in English towns and cities on a Friday night. They also have small noses, and are less brainy than normal people.
edit Why Gentiles are all soooo THICK!!
It's genetic- another example of a Hebrew word meaning 'Gentile', or 'stupid'.
edit Gentiles cause trouble wherever they go!
Gentiles eat babies and chew bubblegum and leave it on seats for normal people to sit on. Gentiles are destroying the planet through global warming. 99.99% of all wars in the history of the world are caused by Gentiles, and the remaining 0.01% don't count. During World War II the Gentiles attempted to get rid of normal people by putting them in ghettoes and playing Wagner at them very loudly.
edit Telling one Gentile from another
A gentile is a genital is a gentile.... and as with sheep (which are also gentiles), don't worry if you find it impossible to tell them apart. The gentiles are after all the earth's other race: a Chinese gentile looks indistinguishable from an African gentile looks identical to an Eskimo gentile and so on. All gentiles are fundamentally the same. Though, of course, lengths may vary.
edit Conspiracy Theories
Gentiles are thought to have major influence over, if not control of, the US government, the UK government, the EU, the UN, and perhaps even several of the world's privately owned newspapers. They are also thought to be the major cause of sexually transmitted diseases, ebola and rabies. Touching gentiles is widely known to cause allergic rashes and blindness.
edit Gentiles breed!
Over 98% of the world are now thought to be gentiles. Oy, this is dreadful.
edit Gentiles come in hordes!
“We're coming to get you! We're coming to get you!”
If you see one gentile... you can guarantee it is part of an invading horde.
Notable gentile hordes include:
- The Roman horde
- The British horde
- The Arab horde
Possible future gentile hordes include:
- The Chinese horde
- The Indian horde
- The Cowboy horde
- The Martian horde
- The Redneck Confederation
- The Gold horde
- Sewer Rats
- Emo people
edit What can we do about the Gentiles?
We must descriminate against gentiles wherever they are found... shun them, do not have sex with them; laugh at their knobs, and cut off their foreskins. If none of that works rest assured God will DESTROY them. So there!
edit Tidying your home after a Gentile has left it
Occasionally a gentile may visit- perhaps a tax inspector or salesman. To ensure this remains merely an inconvenience and not a catastrophe, simply follow these simple steps after their departure. There is no need to demolish and rebuild your entire home!
- Liberally wash floors, surfaces, and walls in undiluted disinfectant.
- Toilet seats, soiled cups and utensils should quickly be taken outside and burned.
- Send expensive electrical goods to Dimona for irradiation treatment. Mark them "Gentile house visit".
- Most importantly, carefully check drains and nearby sewers to ensure the gentile really has left.
edit An example of a Gentile
The following people are thought to be of gentile origin
"Although it is widely disputed that Tom Cruise is a gentile, through rigorous research done by none other than Billy Bangme himself, it has been declared valid"