From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Most scientists believe that geezers were probably seen somewhere between 60 and 70 years after the dawn of man. While many have tried to argue that there must be some kind of connection, others pointed out that the arguers were actually geezers themselves in disguise.
- The telling of stories that never happened.
- The inability to carry on a conversation.
- Calling their wives by another woman's name.
- Calling their nephews and grand children by the name of "Billy" regardless of what their actual name or sex is.
- Increased twitching, and rocking of the body.
- Strange exotic dances.
- Weird spots all over the body.
- Strange sleeping habits.
- Increased companionship, e.g. The Cat Lady.
- The telling of jokes that haven't appealed to anyone since the 1920's.
- Insisting that they were the naked lady in Titanic.
- Insisting that they survived the Titanic.
- Constantly yelling "Wha?!" in response to other people talking.
- The loss of hair.
- Funny looking facial expressions.
edit Response to Modern Technology
The Geezers were once extinct from the earth, around the same time as the Black Death, it is believed the plague actually began to form in geezers, and was then transferred to others. Because of this belief, most geezers were slaughtered in an effort to prevent others from dying. In fact, the geezer was only recently re-introduced into modern-day society. As you can imagine, the transition has been hard on the geezers, many a geezer has been lost in the battle. However, even the ones that made it can still be in great danger. The constant "up-and-down" geezer life-style, caused by the inability to use a remote, has taken it's toll and the geezer community. As did the attempt to drive automobiles, which not only took geezers lives, but also those of hundreds of innocent bystanders. But perhaps the worst, or at least from the geezer's viewpoint, is the often unmentioned epidemic, "Geezer Flu." Which has, once again, caused massive geezer slaughterings throughout the world.
edit The Geezer FluPETA and other related groups (see PETAphile.) However, until this bill is passed, it is still necessary to take precaution against the Geezer Flu. Remember to go to a doctor at the first signs of Geezer Flu.
edit Reproduction and Mating Habits
edit Completely Irrelevant
As you can probably tell, geezers are in fact completely irrelevant, and serve no purpose in the world. However, this article was published to help you better understand the geezer's way of life, and also to inform you of some of the dangers of geezers. Remember, Beware! There's Geezers out There!
Also completely irrelevant is the existence of a small band of geezers, once considered extinct, known as Meez Geezers/ Meezer Geezers. Their defining characteristic being their apparent sole purpose for existence, flaming noobs.