From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on March 16, 2005.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
|This part of the Zork dungeon is under construction.|
You see orange barrels and "Gnomes at Work" signs scattered around this area.
Unfortunately, construction has been halted due to a man in a bathrobe lying in front of the bulldozer.
You can help the Dungeon Master by grabbing a shovel.
|A hollow voice says: |
Here is a list of Zork pages that are not part of the game, but most of them shouldn't be QVFD'd.
*Game:Zork/living room5 <- probably not meant to be linked to. *Game:Zork/south9 <- probably not supposed to be linked *Game:Zork/Angerthewalrus <- not supposed to be linked?
The following pages ARE linked, but their links don't show up in What Links Here:
edit Guide to Zork death pages
edit Grue Related
- Game:Zork/Grue - use when the player attacks a Grue.
- Game:Zork/GrueDefend - use when the player defends a Grue.
- Game:Zork/death - use when the player attacks a sleeping Grue.
- Game:Zork/knifegrue - use when the player attacks a Grue with a knife.
- Game:Zork/grueshades1 - use when the player attacks many Grues and has the knife.
- Game:Zork/GrueDefendPlural - use when the player defends many Grues.
- Game:Zork/eatGrue - use when the player eats a Grue.
- Game:Zork/GrueStill - use when the player stands still in the presence of a Grue.
- Game:Zork/GrueRun - use when the player tries to outrun a Grue.
- Game:Zork/huffgrue - use when the player tries to huff a Grue.
- Game:Zork/pissedoffgrue - use when the player pisses off a Grue.
- Game:Zork/Grue2 - use when the player stays still while a Grue is comming for him.(Just a bit different from GrueStill.)
edit Not Grue Related
- Game:Zork/grond - use when the player deliberate chooses to die.
- Game:Zork/east - use when the player goes east when there is clearly a wall there.
- Game:Zork/xyzzy - use only when the player says XYZZY.
edit Guide to the Twenty-Five Treasures of Zork
- Pot of gold (#1)
- Beautiful painting (#2)
- Brass bauble (#3)
- Egyptian sceptre (#4)
- Gold coffin (#5)
- Jewel-encrusted egg (#6)
- Clockwork canary
- Ivory torch
- Trunk of jewels
- Crystal trident
- Jade figurine
- Huge diamond
- Bag of coins
- Crystal skull
- Jeweled scarab
- Large emerald
- Silver chalice
- Platinum Utility Ladder (#18)
- Sapphire bracelet (#19)
- Ancient map (#20)
- Power Soup
- The Diamonds Of Doom
- Green Poop
- Golden Potato
I cannot get past the page with the neopets banner. Hints please? -User:bhop
L, what are you intentions for the many pages that come after the Cursed Tomb of Harry S. Grueman? Do you plan on bringing it back to the maze somehow (possible through the mysterious Open steel door option?)? If we are to count the two treasures obtained in that line, we should figure out a way to incorporate it as a prerequisite. For instance, perhaps we would need one of them to open the door to the Wizzard's Pantry, or maybe the maze becomes inaccessible until obtaining the two treasures, because the fearsome Kool-Aid Man abstains from attacking only those who wield the Egyptian Sceptre.
Also, I would suggest that we move the Egyptian Sceptre and the Solid Gold Coffin down the list of the Twenty Treasures of Zork, as it would be pretty much impossible to implement all of those treasures in the time between the Medusataur and the ladder. --Boneyjellyfish 06:26, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- I have a cunning plan. P.S: The open steel door will lead to a "cursedied" variant. --L 05:18, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- P.P.S: I intended the "medusamaze" segments to lead to a dead end (i.e the ladder path) but that was before the ladder path opened into the ending. So far, the "true path" is the "medusacurse" rooms. --L 07:01, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
This game really makes me want to kill A kitten ImBetterThenYou 06:26, 5 February 2010
edit Game takes place at night
This game must take place at night because of all the grues ABOVEGROUND. It must also be a very dark night for them to not be killed by the starlight. This should be clarified. 22.214.171.124 21:08, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- It should. My guess is these grues are impervious to light. Rbpolsen♦☺ 18:49, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
edit Ever end?
Does this game ever end without the player dying? -126.96.36.199 00:54, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, the game REALLY has an ending... Although you may have a clue if you read the archives...
edit Serial number...
The serial number on the front page actually means something. The "real" Zork's serial number is 840726. It means the game is created on 26 July 1984. Should we change it to 050316 (16 March 2005)?
- Not sure, but I changed the revision number to 69105, a rather common number at Infocom... :) 188.8.131.52 09:33, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
edit Somebody needs to add the reaining 11 Treasures of Zork into the game.
edit Recent changes
There's been a lot of recent editing to the main Zork page... the leaflet has been deleted. And the "unsouth" instead of north isn't funny. Should I revert it to the previous version? --Daemon with an umlaut 02:58, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Namely, the versions as of october/late september - these were the most recent that still have the serious directions and leaflet. --Daemon with an umlaut 03:03, 7 November 2008 (UTC)