Game:Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle/lookout

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Revision as of 20:56, June 9, 2011 by Fnoodle (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The woman looks up from her sauces, draws a frightened look across her face, and dashes toward the exit. You follow, drawing a cigarette from your pocket as you do. She jumps into her Mercury Cougar, you jump into your custom car, and you both speed off.

You lose her halfway down the highway, but see her car parked at the roadside. Your gaze shifts to a figure, jumping down into the sea: it's the girl! Quickly, you drive down to the shore, run into the surf, and carry her from the sea.

After a brief moment, you're able to bring her to consciousness. She stirs and looks up at you, so you decide to introduce yourself.

"Good morning!" you say. "My name´s Bond. James Bond. Miss erm... ?"

Suddenly a voice sounds behind you. "Don´t move, Mr Bond."

You turn around, to see two thugs standing over you. "Now get up!" one cries.

Deciding to comply, you slowly get to your feet. The taller thug yells, "Put your hands behind your head. Move!"

The girl moans, and the thug orders her into your car, next telling you to lie down. You asquice, but pull a donkey kick at the last minute, knocking him down. The smaller thug pulls out his gun, but you force it up away from him. It goes off, distracting the thug, and you knee him in the solar plexus; he falls to the sand, groaning.

You turn around, but the girl has already driven your car up to the road. She gets out, runs to her car, and turns the Mercury around. As she drives off, she honks her horn in salute.

You stare at the empty roadway a while longer, then sigh in disbelief.

"This never happened to the other fellow."

*** You are On Her Majesty's Secret Service ***


But wait...

You feel a tremendous wrench – the hand of God coming down to wipe clean the temporal chalkboard. The world dissolves, and then quickly floods back into existence, restoring its state as it was before you made your move.

But somehow, things aren't set up exactly the same as last time....

Late Thursday night. You've had a hard day and the last thing you need is this: shopping. Luckily, the place is pretty empty and you're progressing rapidly.

On to the next aisle.

The aisle stretches to the north, and back to the south. The shelves on either side of you block your view of the rest of the supermarket, with only the brightly colored aisle markers visible.

You have stopped your trolley next to the pasta section, bright plastic bags full of pale skin-tone shapes.

There is a brunette woman a few meters ahead, filling her trolley with sauces.

A shiny metal phone booth sits in the center of the aisle.


Your move:

*Secret option!
Super-secret option!
Double super-secret option!

Personal tools
projects