From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
A G6, G.VI, G.6 or G-6 may commonly refer to the following:
- A Chevrolet Malibu rip-off (which itself was was a rip-off of a Holden) manufactured by Pontiac in the United States with pimpin' packages and rally equipment, primarily used as company staff cars; popular with audience members of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- The unofficial European Union Group of Six comprised of the interior ministers of the six key member states -- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and Poland.
- One of the most powerful self-propelled howitzers on a wheeled mime-protected chassis.
- A refillable, retractable gel pen (thicker than the G2) with a rubber grip covering most of the pens surface.
- The substandard twin-engine Gulfstream G650 less popular than the propeller driven Gotha version, primarily used in Far Eastern movements of high-end professional trade workers. Replaced by the G7.
You may also look for other instances of G6 in: