From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Free software is the right of all computer users........ Unless you're Bill Gates.”
Free Software is a fruit that can be found on the GNU tree. Richard Stallman discovered the GNU tree in 1984 and Linus Torvalds figured out how to remove the Kernel (known as Linux) from the Free Software Fruit of the GNU tree. Free Software will run on almost anything, such as a street, a beach, a highway, a whirlpool, acid, and even an aircraft runway. It is very soft (which is why it is called software), and does not bounce if it is in Antarctica. The core of the free software fruit is filled with free beer, but there have been reports where it is filled with mango-banana frothy fruity juice. (Not to be confused with the core of non-free software which is filled with rocks.)
edit 4 Basic Freedoms
There are 4 basic freedoms of Free Software.
- -1. Freedom to pick the fruit.
- 0. Freedom to grow your own GNU tree from the Linux Kernel in the fruit.
- 1. Freedom to drink the Free Beer (or Mango-Banana Frothy Fruity Juice) inside the fruit
- 2. Freedom to change the fruit and share the Free Beer (or the Mango-Banana Frothy Fruity Juice).
- 3. Freedom to add other basic freedoms in the 4 basic freedoms list.
- 4. PROFIT!
edit FSF EULA