Forum:Why do people huff without even bothering to make a note of their reasons?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Do you think you admins could kindly put your reasons for huffing a page? I contacted one of the admins in question and they made no response and deleted my question to them.--Carpet Pig 20:52, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Allow me. Your article was likely too short, unfunny, too random, and contained gurochan of Chuck Norris and three or more dickgirls. That or you just posted the Harry Potter spoilers. Am I warm? -- 20:55, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, I've already had a look at that, and there are no reasons given. My question on the first admin's talk page asking why it was huffed was also huffed without any explanation by Mhaille--Carpet Pig 21:17, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- I've undeleted your question and responded to it. --Algorithm 21:38, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- Perhaps it's due to the fact that you went around blanking pages today mmm? 22:20, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- It was because you didn't use the talk page right. Edit it and add whatever you want to say in a new header at the bottom, or top, if the user has a preference. If you talking to an admin, you should never have to create a new page.
- Also, never blank pages, or you could find yourself stuck with a ban. Try using VFD if you want a page deleted. • Spang • • 10:33, 19 Jul 2007
Yeah thanks, I got a message from a user to edit instead of blank.. --Carpet Pig 23:00, 19 July 2007 (UTC)