Forum:Who Uses the Users
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Sorry about the provocative title, but I wanted to float a little idea past you all, and this is what popped into my head. I'll be brief, because it's a simple idea.
In the last two days, we've had actual Users briefly adding content, despite the best efforts of our beloved Admins. I am as appalled with this situation as much as the rest of you, but perhaps we need to find a new solutions to dealing with so called "contributors".
I suggest a carpet-banning of ALL User Accounts, starting with anyone called Benson, allowing those wonderful Admins time and space to delete the bountiful supplies of cruft that pepper this once great site.
If anyone has an opinion on this proposal, positive or negative, I'd be interested to read it.
-- HfekOrf 19:45, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- FOR. --KATIE!! 18:44, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
Comment I don't see how banning every user is a equivalent response to just suggesting that our ban system is not what it could be. Although this is pretty funny in and of itself. --Hrodulf 18:48, 7 June 2006 (UTC) User banned for making comment. 22:21, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- Wait, what? 18:50, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- For rangeblocking 0.0.0.0/0 until, say, 2012. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 18:51, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- Only if you salt as well as pepper. User:Cheer Bear/sig 20:08, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
- EMPHATIC FOR 08:37, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- I vote for banning everyone except benson. • Spang • • 00:06, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- Agree --User:Nintendorulez 19:05, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
- For I have already proposed this more than once, and it keeps getting shot down. It's like y'all hate me or something. Some n00b comes along and suggests it, and suddenly, everyone's for it. I hate you. 22:17, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- Comment. Does this mean a 2-day ban for
everyoneeverything whilst the admins go into major spring-cleaning mode and attack the garbage articles?--Wit (tawk) 03:38, 16 June 2006 (UTC)
- Spring... cleaning? What?! 17:15, 16 June 2006 (UTC)
For Ban Everyone!! Including Me!!! --23:41, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, you jive turkeys, I just got back! Still, it is a meritorious concept. I'd play along wif it. --The King In Yellow (Talk to the Dalek.) 15:09, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
For. I must obey! I must vote for! --
- For. Y'all think it's a joke, but I'm casting my ballot with utmost gravity. --Spin
Against Come on, come to your senses, people.--21:06, 13 January 2007 (UTC) CABAL'D!There is no cabal. Also, quit using strikethroughs.
For Carpet ban the users! We users need to be taught a lesson. Ect. --BaCaRuDa 22:19, 13 January 2007 (UTC)