Forum:What Happened To My Page?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hey I have no idea what happened to my page....there is no copyright material on it-Shijiati
- What page are you speaking of? --Mn-z 04:04, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Man, don't you HATE it when that happens? So you're checking out this sweet library book and you turn to the front to see the copyright material and Library of Congress info, only to see that some jerk has ripped the page out to take with him! Learn to use a photocopier, for Christ's sake! It's 10 cents, or 20 cents if you but the book sideways and screw the copy up the first try. -- 04:32, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
This was it
It's Better To Burn Out...Yea...Then To Fade Away! -DEF LEPPARD
In the begining, God created everything! No seriously it only took him 7 days...and God said," This is pretty cool!" thousands of years passed and we come to the 20th century. God felt that the Earth was missing something good. Something of complete and utter awesomeness. He then took all that is great in the world to form the greatest rock band of all time. "And they shall be known as DEF LEPPARD!" God said. "They will be the greatest band ever"
Def Leppard started their career with a gig at some high school. From then on they were loved by many. Their first album was Def Leppard EP. The EP clearly stood for eternally perfect. The album therefore is Def Leppard Eternally Perfect! They were the definitive rock band of the 80s. They made millions...possibly even THOUSANDS of dollars. They were hated by opposing rock bands such as Metallica, Poison, Greenday, John Williams, and my kitty cat Wiskers. Wiskers is no longer with us today.
World War 69
The rock band lived as gods among men. They were given everything they wanted. But that only angered their arch-enemies known as Greenday. Since Greenday was always stoned, they never watched the news, only heard of it. They mistook Def Leppard for Deaf Leopard, and went on an escapade to Africa in search of this beast. Once there, there former member Optimus Prime died from a heart-attack when he saw all the black people. They continued on, and met a man named Bombamehickenloombinslocklchute. That is Africanese for Bob. Bob showed them the error in their ways and taught them that they wanted to kill the rock band, not an animal. He also said that they should kill Michael Jackson for turning white, and betraying the black people.
They returned to America to wage war on Def Leppard. But they could not do this alone. They joined forces with Metallica, Black Eyed Peas, Limp Biskit, Captain America, The A-Team, the entire Seinfeld crew, and Mathew Broderick. Once attacked, Def Leppard knew that they needed help. They made a treaty with Poison known as The Treaty of Versailles. They proceded to joined forces with Kiss, Guns and Roses, The Boondock saints, my kitty cat Wiskers, Boost Mobile, and that subway guy who was really fat, but then became skinny, but now seems to be getting fat once more. The Power Rangers were on both sides, and intern killed themselves all together.
The clash of these two sides was the begining of World War 69. It was an underground war that lasted for at least 60 years. The only casualties were(excluding the Power Rangers) Steve Clark, Wiskers, The A-Team, the Subway Guy, and Mathew Broderick's career. Wiskers was assasinated by The Boondock Saints for being a spy. The war was known as World War 69 because it was too powerful to be just number 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, or any number below 69 for that matter.
Def Leppard were an unstoppable force. Or so it seemed. Years later, Greenday infiltrated the Def Leppard Headquarters, and replaced there great songs with lyrics such as Hollaback Girl. Def Leppard then realized this terrible thing at the worst possible time. Their record company wanted to make the album that weekend. They quickly made a bunch of songs to use. They were all love ballads, and weren't their best works. They gave them to the record company and performed them the best they could. The album was called 'X' because they couldn't think of a name in time. The discarded songs were thrown in a dumpster and mysteriously disappeared This was a terrible day for them, also known as Black Friday. They struggled for the next couple years. They started getting better with their album Yeah. On the rise, they had to do their best for the next album. They then created The Songs From The Sparkle Lounge. This brought them back. They rose to the top once more. They began forming a new alliance. With Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Poison, and Cheap Trick on there side, they began a new war. This was cleverly disguised as a tour(Poison and Cheap Trick), A music feat(Tim McGaw), and CMT music contest(Taylor Swift). They are in the process of showing Greenday that they are indeed American Idiots.
Things to be recognized. . .
Greenday's Do You Know Your Enemy was directed towards Def Leppard.
Their Album Dookie was symbolic for their career.
Def Leppard will one day rule the world.
Nachos are very, very cool!
It's not terrible, but it is terribly random. As such, I'd have tagged it with ICU as "random", which it is. Terribly.10:50, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
"The rock band lived as Gods among men" may be copyrighted, I think it was in a Miley Cyrus song about her dad. Or about her relationship with her dad and his roadies. I know it was pretty racy, for rock songs which usually don't go so overt. But yeah, that line was copyrighted by Miley. Or her dad. Aleister in Chains 12:59 8.3.mmx
yea it was random.....so is all the other shit on this site-Shijiati (btw how do u put a proper signature?)
- Yes, all the other shit on this site is random. Sign with four tildes at the end of your post (~~~~) and, when you save the page, they change in to win. 21:17, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Codeine set up you the bomb
Having checked the logs, it appears that Codeine deleted your page, citing as his reason, "Not funny for sober people. Read HTBFANJS." All further questions should probably be directed to User talk:Codeine. -- 22:04, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
I have a theory about this
I call it the Wankerphrenia theory that the Royal College of Psychiatrists and American Psychiatrists Association just classified and peer reviewed. I think it might just apply in this case to those who refuse to follow The Rules of How to be funny and not just stupid and act and behave like a wanker instead. Am I correct in that theory? Who wants to help me by peer reviewing my work? Loke 22:48, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Good job whoring your article in such a subtle way.
08:53, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Kids these days. Back in my day we'd take the biplane up, walk on the wing with a lit cigar and write it in the sky. Lit cigars were smokier back than, y'see. Bigger, too. Why, I remember they were as big as a large dinosaur. Don't much see dinosaurs 'round now, neither. We burned 'em all up in the War, to power the Allies to victory.
- Did I ever tell you about the War? Had ta get the Japs outta Poland or some such thing. Now, I see that coal is coming back in fashion. "Pah!" I say, "Dinosaurs are what'cha need. Gimme a stout boat and a good crew and I'll hunt down some for ya'." Then the orderlies tell me it's time for mashed bananas and pills in the break room. I loves me some mashed bananas and pills. They make me sleepy somethin' awful, though. I gotta stay awake. I jus' gotta! Some no good person keeps peein' in my diaper when I nod off. Poopin', too. The Kaiser, probably. He never forgave me for rowin' my way up the Cau-Cau river, stealin' his dinosaurs and using them against him in the War.
- Did I ever tell you about the War? Hell on Earth, it was. From Nineteen Hundred and Thirty-Eight all the way up to Nineteen Hundred and Forty-Five I never could get my hands on a good cigar. Needed 'em for the War, you see. Smoked that no good Hitler feller out of France right quick, coughin' and wheezin' the whole damn time. Would've gone after Stalin, too, but we ran outta dinosaurs about the same time we took Berlin. Tanks ain't no good without them dinos 'a' burnin' to keep 'em runnin' forward, real fast, double-quick time. Cain't move worth a damn without it. We jus' sat there in Germany fer a coupla years shootin' at ourselves. All in good fun, I said at the time. Then Private Baker lost him some fingers and Ike came by and, and I remembers this like it was yesterday, I does, he stood up on one of them Shermans, General Sherman, I believe, and he tells us to stop the lallygagging and tomfoolery and go ourselves to Korea.
- Aw heck, son, I gotta cut this conversation short. The orderlies are saying that there's mashed bananas and pills in the break room. I'd race you there, but I got me this bum hip, see? Got it in the War.
- Did I ever tell you about the War?... 09:23, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Tell that to The Buddha I am sure he can dispel some of your delusions. Clearly I wasn't article whoring as it is not even an article until it is moved out of my user space sand box. By the way guys Orion Blastar says hello and sorry he is too sick to join you. He sent me an email to post stuff for him and told me long ago to fix that IWETHEY article for him. I live to serve as an agent of change and hope we can believe in unlike John McCain and Barack Obama and others who only promise it and never deliver. So I am helping out mentally ill people like Orion learn to write better. Now while the Wankaphrenia is my idea, this Buddha stuff is Orion's. I don't know where he is going with this maybe some of you who know him better can clue me in. Does he want this to become an article or Unbook, because I am confused. Change Management is what I am good at, not this other stuff that Orion seems to be good at. Orion said he was sick because his father has a brain tumor and lung cancer and he has problems dealing with the loss of loved ones and says his blood pressure and blood sugar are way too high. He stopped sending me emails and he told me if that happened he might be in a hospital, he might be alright as well and just sleeping to relax and calm down. Anyone know what the heck is going on? I don't know how to best help him other than help him write these articles I clearly don't understand. Loke 15:06, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
A treatise on random humour.
A treatise on random humour: A retrospective
8===========D~ ~ ~ ~O: