Forum:Welp. Amazon has officially become funnier than we will ever be.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 23:08, May 22, 2009 by Concernedresident
“Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.”
- Amazon is a lie. That so-called comedy site keeps bugging me to buy crap. I hope Uncyclopedia never goes down that route. --Concernedresident 15:32, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Shitt we should feature this. I mean have we ever featured off site material before? Is it allowed? It's so awsome - I want one. ~Orian57~ ~Talk~ 15:41 22 May 2009
- An UnNews showing the true tragedy behind the the people buying these things? There must be plenty of people buying them, yet still struggling to find someone who'll share their trailer and NASCAR season ticket. --Concernedresident 15:44, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yup, me and my father got this tattooed on our chests. It's a father-son tradition sort of thing. I bear the cold better than him though, so I usually don't wear any clothes. Well pants, occasionally. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 15:58, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Here's another one.
We're in the wrong business
Amazon's senior manager of community content, Russell Dicker, said the T-shirt was currently the top selling item in their clothing store.
“The Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt recently moved up 2,300% in sales rank, we are grateful that our reviewers are so passionate.”
- Somebody ought to make an UnNews out of that. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 16:26, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
“I am not saying that you may experience something such as the dead coming back to life if you buy this shirt, but it was definitely a bonus for me. Plus, the shipping was reasonable.”
- I am humbled by that comment. Seriously, this must be how Steven Seagal feels when he meets real actors. --Concernedresident 23:08, 22 May 2009 (UTC)