Forum:We have Mindspeak and speaking bullet, but...
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Why not Engrish?
Speaking bullet makes no sense whatsoever, and it isn't even cool sounding, so we need templates/userboxes fol those of us who speak pelfect engrish! Its an outlage that nothing rike this exists yet, an outlage! If I courd access the sclipt to the uselboxes arleady thele fol things rike burret speak etc, then i wourd just copy those, but I cant :( Robertodole 14:44, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
|en-N||This user is a native speaker of English.|
- Nuff said. --Hrodulf 15:38, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- Nice chinglish Robertodole. The 1890's called; it wants its humour back. P.S. When you give it back, try exchanging it for some opium. Ah, sweet opium... -- 17:26, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- Such a thing already exists:
|enr-N||This user is a native speaker of Engrish.|
(Well sort of - using Lang for it means you can't actually translate the whole text into Engrish though as some of it is fixed.) See Uncyclopedia:Babel for the full list. -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 18:10, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- You're ignoring the important bit...where's my opium?. I got my cool pipe all ready and everything. -- 18:24, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yes I can. Arr I need to do is wlite "subst:" between the culry blackets and the name of the temprate. -- Pocketflee equarity 21:39, 14 May 2007 (UTC)