From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Seeing that it's the 21st/22nd, shouldn't VFS be closed for admin voting? -- 16:54, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Everybody cares. It's late. again. :) Eh, they'll get ont it eventually. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 17:28, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
Hmm... it seems the admins are lacking in their duties. Maybe it's time we hold a vote for more admins?--00:47, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
Bump for Deja Vu. Also, Feature Queue and Foolitzer Prize/EGA need more attention. --00:57, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, did we mention the feature queue? The problem is that Spang needs to teach the other admins how to use his ridiculously complex code. Show them The Way, Spangled One.02:33, Sep 3, 2007
- Pff, it's not hard, just nobody wants to do it. I'll kill two birds with one stone here, by voting to get new ops. Who wants to be an admin? • Spang • • 02:55, 03 Sep 2007
- Is that enough features queued for you? • Spang • • 03:47, 03 Sep 2007
- Oh, come on. Why do all the admins act like it's out of the question to queue every feature for the next 10 years? That would make our life so much easier. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 03:58, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- I could operate the Feature Queue. I just don't want to be an admin. Hence, this comment is pointless.
- But I mean look at the thing! It's five steps! Five steps! With friendly links along the way! [grumbles] Okay, I'm shutting up now.