From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi. I'm Gudproyect, from Inciclopedia. I have a question about a web site called http://unpedia.org/ . Anybody have some idea of this? All the uncy family are going to be transladated to this site?--188.8.131.52 22:12, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- No idea what that is - I've never seen it before. It's not an official Uncyclopedia project, I can tell you that with reasonable certainty. —rc (t) 22:22, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- OK, thanks.--184.108.40.206 22:25, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Shouldn't it be parodying feet, or children?
03:00, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- There's really nothing we can do, is there? Can we get for using our name? 04:16, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- There's nothing that can be done, as long as they give attribution for everything that comes from here, and don't use it for commercial stuff, and release it under cc-by-nc-sa. That's what you get for having a free license! For those interested, it's registered to "MK business consulting" in Poland, and the registrant's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. • Spang • • 05:16, 22 Jun 2007
- Ok. Tompkins, I want you to get hold of some server breaking tools (wooden bats and the like). Spang, you need to find out where the server is. E|M|C, you're gonna be the hands on man, doing the breaking. Rc, you can be..uh the look out guy. Modusopansy and SbU, I need you to get some cookies, for emc when he does stuff good. 220.127.116.11, you can be the snitch guy that tells us about this website (so your job is already done, have a cookie). And then I'll be hiding in this cupboard until someone knocks on it 304 times (that's the signal for the job being done). Get to work. —Braydie 09:54, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- Munch, munch, I'm out of cookies, munch, now. 10:15, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- That's what it takes to convince you to come out of the closet? Whatever... but in any case, "Copyright © 2007 Unpedia.org" may be a no-no if they intend to use content from here, it isn't theirs to claim their own copyright. --18.104.22.168 10:06, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- Of course, it may just be a competing site by one of the many many people who criticise how we do things around here, and the reference to us is just "We're not set up yet - meanwhile, see this other site." While we wait to find out, do feel free to enjoy one of my (non-)patented spin-cookies:
|Strange but untrue has awarded you a spinning cookie!|
Warning: may knock out some or all teeth.
- What we need is a DoS attack! That'll bring their bandwidth down! How about we hijack vandals/noobs computers and use them to run scripts that DoS attack that particluar site. We could also ask the F@H team to replace their F@H software with equally computing-power-consuming software that DoS attacks unpedia.org! Come to think of it, there are a few other sites we don't really like... --?|COMRADE_PONGO_V2|RUN_CMD|RUN_GSLYR 07:47, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Now when do I get to break stuff? --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 00:45, 24 June 2007 (UTC)