Forum:Uncyclopedians who play "kick the can"
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Who needs all these high falutin' fancy shmancy pancy game systems anyway. In my day, we played kick the can, and multiplayer mode was "get some other kids to join you in kick the can." If you wanted to play "online", you would call the neighborhood down the street and get those kids to join. Kick the can is way better than Xbax, Ploystashon, or your silly little "We" systems, and it's cheaper! So sign here and add the nickname that people call you when you play kick the can.
- It's Mrthejazz... a case not yet solved. 04:44, July 11, 2010 (UTC) My nick is "Edge, the Canmaster".
- They call me "The Dex-Meister." Or "FUCKING ASSHOLE!! QUIT KICKING CANS INTO MY FACE!! Wait, DID YOU PISS IN THIS?!" MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 05:09, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- What, are you one of them rich folks in a double-wide? My family couldn't afford no highfalootin' "can". We had to just kick at the air, pretendin' it was a can. And it weren't some of that good air, neither! 05:17, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- "Canister Jones" ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 12 Jul 2010 ~ 06:56 (UTC)
- Since Kick the can is a National Passtime at work, they call me "LY7" at work so that is what I go by. --Pleb- Sawblade5 [coolest link ever] ( yell | FAQ | I did this ) 07:18, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Kick the can? Pah, back in my day we didn't need these pussy-ass "accessories" to our entertainment such as circular prisms made out of aluminium. We would use what mother nature gave us: That's right, we would circle jerk in the forest. We'd always be playing multiplayer because singleplayer is for losers and regardless, this game really did rely on the fact that you had friends to play with. The notion of "online" didn't even fucking exist back then, we were stuck to playing with the same assholes day after day. Despite generally hating them all, I did make a few "friends" of sorts and recently the game has had a positive effect on my life because I am able to hold out longer during intercourse. I doubt your fancy ass aluminium can has had any long-term positive effects on your life, loser. --Assfag Ali, a dumb piece of shit Troll 15:21, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I tried playing it once but couldn't get the hang of the rules. Apparently you're not allowed to do head high tackles in kick the can. • Puppy's talk page • 00:40, June 5, 2009 Tuesday, 06:26, Jul 20 2010 UTC