Forum:Uncyclopedia Summer Extravaganza 2: Electric Boogaloo: Choosing the Date
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The Uncyclopedia Summer Extravaganza is back! With a vengeance! And it will be phenominomenaler than the Happy Monkey Writing Contest!
This time, the rules had changed:
- It is now a three-round contest.
- The round will last for 48 hours, and two articles must be written in this time.
- There will be four teams, with 3 participants in each team.
- It will also be held for two weeks instead of a month.
- But there will be elimination still.
Plus, the new format for this contest will be unpredictable. You may not know what challenge is ahead of you, so each round, I will make a few adjustments to the contest rules, plus an elimination round in case there's a tie. This contest will have the nuts in YOUR face action!
- Just popping back from a hiatus to say two things: this wiki doesn't have 24 members, and go vote on VFH instead of hosting more contests. We need to have less contest inflation and return back to basics. -- 10:01, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
Voat on when to hold this contest Screw it, we're hosting it on March!
Team Meat: Team Vegetable: Team Your Mom: Team Your Dad:
Signups! We have signups!
SIGN UP NOW!
- Having nuts in my face could be fun. Pup 11:53 22 Jan '12
- Hell yea! -- 12:16, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I can only do it in March or July, though. -- 13:57, January 22, 2012 (UTC)