Note: This topic has been unedited for 3535 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Hello, I have just created the most useful Uncyclopedia tool ever. It counts how many times "fuck" appears in an article. Amazing! http://www.mandaliet.com/unfuck.php —Sir Mandaliet ♠ CUN PS VFH GN (talk) 09:57, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Marvelous invention! Now we can start on developing a measuring system to see how crass an article is. -- 21:17, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- I'd love to see the Fuckometer become a standard feature of Uncyclopedia. Well done Mandy! -- Sir Mhaille (talk to me)
- Huh. The Sex article contains no fucking.--Procopius 21:48, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- I love you mandaliet. t o m p k i n s blah. ﺞوﻦ וףה ՃՄ ண்ஸ ފއހ วอฏม +տ trade websites 23:03, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- That's total sex. --Uncyclon - Do we still link to BENSON? 08:24, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
Is there a greater humor tool on the internet? I don't think so. "love contains 1 fuck."--<<>> 23:18, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
How come AAAAAAAAA! contains a fuck? That's just retarded. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 02:59, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
- Probably from the Bat Fuck Insane category. • Spang • ☃ • talk • 03:09, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
"Wups, sorry. I thought this was the sexaholics meeting. That's across the hall? Thanks." <closes door> --Sir Modusoperandi Boinc! 03:57, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
User:Roger The Bum/Curse
contains 57 fucks! --Roger The Bum Full sig! CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!
15:31, 31 August 2006 (UTC)