Forum:Uncyc is in the papers aga-- Oh wait, nevermind.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
So, does anyone remember a while back when I said I'd be writing an article on Uncyc for my town's local paper? Well, I wrote the article and submitted it. By the way, it was a positive article, saying good things about Uncyc. Well, one of the editors claimed to find Uncyclopedia "offensive and inappropriate." The article was pulled. I iz teh pizzed. += 01:42,5October,2010
- I guess a slandanity article about the editor is in order. It's Mrthejazz... a case not yet solved. 01:58, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed. And if you get me this fellow's name and address, I'll go through its garbage and see if we can get it arrested while we're at it. -- 20101005 - 02:11 (UTC)
- It was a "positive article, saying good things about Uncyc"? He could probably tell that you were lying. 04:18, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I find your "editor" offensive and inappropriate. Talk about "pulled." ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 05 Oct 2010 ~ 05:14 (UTC)
- I am disappoint. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 06:50 Oct 5 2010
- Originally created as a parody of Wikipedia, Uncyclopedia has become so much more.
- I stumbled upon this site a little more than a year ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. The site allows writers of almost all ages (minimum age of 13) to create comedic stories, fake news reports and imaginative articles.
- The site works just like any other wiki: It's free for anyone to edit, and it is run by hard-working administrators who keep users from getting too out of hand. Yes, there can be some foul language and somewhat inappropriate content, but that is no reason to turn away from the site.
- Uncyclopedia, which plays off Wikipedia's tagline "The Free Encyclopedia" and calls itself "The Content-Free Encyclopedia," frequently involves satire meant to poke fun at everyone and everything. But it's all done in the name of comedy. Genuine humor can be found throughout, and there's always room for more. It is easy to create a profile, and as long you act civilly toward other users and refrain from causing too much havoc, you will be accepted graciously.
- The rules are pretty lenient, and almost everything is accepted, as long as it is truly funny. Even if creative writing isn't your thing, the site is also open to people to review the new articles or design humorous graphics to go with them. Of course, this site, like most, comes complete with forums where you can chat with other users from all around the globe. Packed with entertaining people and even more entertaining content, Uncyclopedia is a website everyone should visit: www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com.
It's so... pleasant. o_O -- 20101006 - 19:52 (UTC)