ben-benson? i c-can't find my inhaler... do you maybe know where it is?
- Did you check under your chair? -- 18:08, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- ohh! I never even thought... ooh, no they're not here, sorry Oh! do you know where my inhaler is? its getting pretty close to my time to use it.
- ooh! no, no I am always sure never to do that I'm very careful I just... just... oh now you've gone and made me nervous... oh dear, anyone?
- Maybe BENSON crushed it. -- 00:16, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- We-well that's not very nice wh-why would tha-th-thatha-that guy do something like that? he doe-doesn't sound too n-nice
- Found it! Don't leave it lying around my TARDIS like that anymore, it could get lost for real next time. -- 08:53, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- oh! th-thank you very much. I-I-I-I guess I'll just be leaving now erm where... uh-h... where my car keys... does anyone see my car keys? I-I ooh, I'm just a-a bit dis-di-di-di-discom...bobulated today. oh wait, flase alarm here they are in my coat. ooh that was close. Okay, I'm leaving now goodbye for now good day.