Forum:Turkey Ball 2012
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
So... is the Aristocrats' Turkey Day Ball Contest still a thing? Or is everyone too worried about Uncyclopedia's DOOM? I mean, it's no big deal if we aren't. I was just thinking about writing a sexual version of O. Henry's The Gift of the Magi for Christmas, i.e. The Gift of the Vagi. However, I can't think of any jokes beyond trading sex toys and 69ing in the end. You know, like the original Magi did in the Bible.
I'm getting a little off track.
I think if anything it might boost morale and attract new users. Or, it could go down in flames and finally kill this site for good. >_>
- lol User:Yrtneg/ Nov 20 2012 16:05
- Against. Via our pending feud with Wikia. We have to solve that problem first; no creating new stuff 'till we reach a solution. (Ruins)00:56 21 November 2012
- Please stick to the turkey ball. It wouldnt be the same if it didnt end in ARISTOCRATS and honestly, I never laugh as much at a series of articles like these disgusting unreadable filthy atrocities! Its my favourite competition on the site. I enjoy IMMENSELY writing the articles about disgusting obsenity and unspeakable vulgarity. Even if I write the only entry, this competition must go on! -- 02:57, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Quite frankly I don't think we have enough of a community to run a contest. Regretfully I am going to have to vote against. -- 06:15, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- For. Community is actually bigger than prior to New User Month imo, so why not. 06:29, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral.While having the Turkey Ball would probably boost morale if it went off successfully, I don't want to see a repeat of the noob competition, where all but one judge dropped out before judging all the entries. We probably don't have enough judges or enough writers to have a decent competition this year. However, if enough people are interested, let the competition go on. -- 07:07, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- For.. Let's earn that content warning. It's Mrthejazz... a case not yet solved. 07:19, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Theres no reason not to hold an annual competition because, perhaps only three people will compete. Maybe there will be more, and even if not, it can't possibly make the morale in this place any worse. LETS DO IT! --01:36, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, but who will do the judging? The people that enter can't be the same people who do the judging, and I'm not volunteering to judge this one (I've never been into tasteless humor much.)-- 01:43, November 25, 2012 (UTC)